them Sydney Trains moments (1 Viewer)

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Re: them cityrail moments

When I was 16 I got really drunk on goon with my other teenage friends. At the end of the night I figured I was too inebriated to go home.

So I slept on a train to Newcastle, then back to Sydney, then back home- arriving at about 8am.

There were a bunch of old junkies but most of them were kinda friendly. It was cold though.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC

When I was 16 I got really drunk on goon with my other teenage friends. At the end of the night I figured I was too inebriated to go home.

So I slept on a train to Newcastle, then back to Sydney, then back home- arriving at about 8am.

There were a bunch of old junkies but most of them were kinda friendly. It was cold though.

why didn you just sleep at the station???

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

once me and my friend were on the train back from the city, and some guy around our age started showing us magic card tricks for the remainder of the trip. needless to say we were glad when we finally reached our stop :D

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

catching the train tomorrow morning as well to redfern for usyd's info day, so hopefully i might have some more interesting stories :D

chevlr

HSC

Once i was coming home from north sydney at 10pm with some friends, and we were sitting near the doors when about six drunk people came in and started partying, with two of them fully making out, then got off at the next station.
Also, when i was coming back from the city once there were these rich bitch dickheads who've probably never worked in their life, and one of them was showing off how he got a uai of 42, and the others were in awe of him - it was kinda funny to listen to him go on how he was the only kid in year 12 to get kicked out of class by the teachers for misbehaving.
oh yeh and some people were dealing marijuana on a crowded train on a train from cronulla, only at 8pm.
good times.

philphie

Banned
HSC

the guy was probably a cranbrook boy

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

Was about ten metres away from the door when the train said "stand clear, doors closing". Made a dash to the train and made it through with only the string ends of my backpack getting stuck between the doors so it was no biggy. Could see the amazed faces on the platform through the window while some City Rail guy on the train was yelling at me.

It was awesome.

philphie

Banned
HSC

i remember i was on the tain early heading to international and lol the guard on the speaker was giving us the temperature and weather reports in that soothing pilot voice

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC

Lol, 2008 NYE on the Melbourne tram into the city for the fireworks, the tram was cramped and dad was slightly intoxicated. Now, my dad is one of those out there, super confident kind of people... And he's a big Samoan dude. So... he was talking to randoms around him.

A group of girls got on dressed in all white for Sensation and started taking pictures of themselves. Dad said "Ooo... FaaaAAAaaccebook", the girls did that stuck up look and giggle thing.

They continued to babble amongst themselves arrogantly. The other people on the tram didn't seem too thrilled.

He comes over to me and asks for the lightsabre thing I'd brought along just cause, and I give it to him interested to see what he'd do.

He snuck up behind one who was taking a picture and waited for the flash. As soon as it went off, he flicked on the light sabre, yelled "HAI-YAH!!" and swung the light sabre around in the air making weird faces.

The girls screamed, one fell into an old guys lap (who looked very happy) and one went into hysterics.

The entire tram erupted into laughter, even the driver XD.

philphie

Banned
HSC

lolololololololol this why fobs are the best!!!!!!! you're dad is a fucking funny cunt. i thought he was gonna get the lightsabre to lift up the girls skirt or something lol

adriano_negr0

HSC

Lol, 2008 NYE on the Melbourne tram into the city for the fireworks, the tram was cramped and dad was slightly intoxicated. Now, my dad is one of those out there, super confident kind of people... And he's a big Samoan dude. So... he was talking to randoms around him.

A group of girls got on dressed in all white for Sensation and started taking pictures of themselves. Dad said "Ooo... FaaaAAAaaccebook", the girls did that stuck up look and giggle thing.

They continued to babble amongst themselves arrogantly. The other people on the tram didn't seem too thrilled.

He comes over to me and asks for the lightsabre thing I'd brought along just cause, and I give it to him interested to see what he'd do.

He snuck up behind one who was taking a picture and waited for the flash. As soon as it went off, he flicked on the light sabre, yelled "HAI-YAH!!" and swung the light sabre around in the air making weird faces.

The girls screamed, one fell into an old guys lap (who looked very happy) and one went into hysterics.

The entire tram erupted into laughter, even the driver XD.
maddog

spazamataz

HSC

does anyone else lol when the voice comes on and its like "This train has been delayed by *pause* 1 minute"?
We were on an excursion and were like wtf is this.
We don't go on trains often so it was a bit of an adventure.

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC

australia day last year: friend and i are catching the last sutherland train of the night from central, a group of lebbo randoms (3 chicks, 2 dudes), drunk as fuck, ask us when the train is gonna get to penrith and we're just like "..."

to make a long story short (by the time the train gets to wolli creek they've talked to pretty much the entire bottom half of the carriage) one of the chicks yells that she has to pee badly and all of a sudden she and her friend are up with a newspaper. her friend opens the carriage door and puts some newspaper on the floor and assumedly she pees tons.

she comes back and the whole bottom half of the train applauds.

itszen

HSC

I remember this woman was reading out those paper catalogues out loud to herself (I assume she thinks aloud?) and this other woman told her off.

Another dude held up a sign saying "I'm deaf, spare me a change?" going around people on the train and this dude was like fuck off.

My friend was telling me a story when he was younger, he saw a guy accidentally stepped on bunch of marbles near the edges of platform. He tumbled, landing himself on the tracks and the train crushed him. He saw the whole thing.

Tragic.
Thats very tragic. Trains accidents are very sad and the government should work to prevent these type of events from happening.I always had a fear of train accidents myself and to the people i love. I always remind them over and over again.

Anywhoo,on new years there was this guy whom i later found out from his friend that someone spiked his drink,which that guy was trying to coming towards me and start something but other then that everyone on the carriage was really nice.

Last edited:

philphie

Banned
HSC

it must get on their nerves quite a bit

Isboredofstudy

HSC

An Aboriginal women pickpocketed an old ladies wallet in about 3 seconds. I couldnt even react it was so fast. She hid behind the concrete wall thing, slipped by her and was gone. I wanted to smack that bitch!

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC

- I was in a semi-full train from Newtown to Central, and some guy is kind of swaying back and forth in the carriage, holding his phone so close to his face that when he pressed the buttons, he poked himself in the face with his thumbs. He stops for a second, looks up and asks (to no-one in particular) "How do you spell heart?"
After a couple of seconds, one of the suits in the carriage replies "H-E-A-R-T"
The first guy pauses for a second, and then says "Whatthefuck heart so doesn't have an E in it. E doesn't make an AR sound".
At this point I get off the train, and unfortunately miss the second half of what I assume would have been an intelligent discussion on the subject of the peculiar nature of spelling in the English language.

- I'm at Central, and a train has just terminated there. However, there is still a passenger aboard; an itty bitty asian man. First comes a guard to tell the little guy to get off, but not only does he not get off, he doesn't even react. After about 20 minutes, I've missed 2 trains due to the fact that I have joined the crowd of people who are trying to tell this guy to get the fuck off the train, and it's still as if the guy thinks we're talking to someone else. By this point we're just trying to find out what language this guy speaks. Hahaha at one point this guy says "Hey I'm pretty fluent in spanish", to which another man responds "Does he look fucking spanish to you?!"

- I was on a train with Sandra Bullock, and I'd just killed this psycho by smashing his face against the roof of the tunnel. Now you'd think, with the pyscho being dead and all, everything would be all fine and dandy. But, get this - it wasn't. Sandra, as it turned out, was handcuffed to the train, and, for reasons I can't explain, the train couldn't be stopped, and it was like totally heading for a construction site thingy. I'd just diffused a bomb n' stuff, and Sandra hadn't even thanked me, so I was like "fuck this", and so I jumped of the train and let the bitch get off at her next stop: Hell.

Ok so two of those stories are true, and one is an amended version of the last scene in "Speed", where I am Keanu Reeves. Guess which one's the fake.

Last edited:

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC

- I was on a train with Sandra Bullock, and I'd just killed this psycho by smashing his face against the roof of the tunnel. Now you'd think, with the pyscho being dead and all, everything would be all fine and dandy. But, get this - it wasn't. Sandra, as it turned out, was handcuffed to the train, and, for reasons I can't explain, the train couldn't be stopped, and it was like totally heading for a construction site thingy. I'd just diffused a bomb n' stuff, and Sandra hadn't even thanked me, so I was like "fuck this", and so I jumped of the train and let the bitch get off at her next stop: Hell.

Ok so two of those stories are true, and one is an amended version of the last scene in "Speed", where I am Keanu Reeves.
Your last amount was amusing until you stated the obvious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)