them Sydney Trains moments (1 Viewer)

GINN

Banned
HSC
N/A
Re: them cityrail moments

unfortunate individuals on a platform struck with a seige of rubbish thrown at them from moving trains is da bessssst.

when i was in yr 12, at caringbah station after school once, a friend was showing us a cut he had on his wrist, and some bogan came up to us and said "Doing drugs eh? :):)" and we were like "um no" and he was like "oh :("

same dude was at miranda station a few days later, walking around asking ppl for $2 (i didnt give it to him).

does this count as a cityrail moment?
You must regretfully inform that individual you have left your money in your domestic dwelling
i.e. i got money but i left it at home

I was on a train citybound during peakhour, and so I'd been standing the whole way, close to the carriage doors, since the train was absolutely packed. There had been a kid in school uniform standing nearby for several stops. The train pulled into Circular Quay station, and the minute the doors opened, he bolted out of the doors and was violently sick all over the platform.

Five seconds earlier and it really wouldn't have been pretty inside that train.
schoolkids shouldnt be allowed on trains.
they talk about, play and trade magic cards taking up valuable space which are worth less than a disabled person

was on the train with a fren, these 2 12 yr old kids got on, turned on their shitty hip hop on their mobile phones, and started free style rapping

fuck they did it for like 2 stations, and when they got off, me n my fren burst out laughing for minutes, so freakin funnnnnnnnnnnnnnny
SOULJAH BOY CRANK THAT HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE

people are always taking pisses on the train.
and rubbish because there are no bins because chances are osama bin laden is going to central station to dump a bomb in one.

philphie

Banned
HSC

i've been on a millenium train that had a bathroom these racks, and rubbish bins, but i think it was a intercity one

GINN

Banned
HSC
N/A

pissing inside an unmanned guards carriage before a guard fills in for their shift hits the spot

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC

and rubbish because there are no bins because chances are osama bin laden is going to central station to dump a bomb in one.
jaja osama bin laden also flew planes into a building, so like we shud have no planes either ayeeeeeeeeeee

fucken hell this no bins shit annoys me, they tell you to "place ur rubbish in the station bins provided" but dont even provide them !!!!!!!!!!!!

fliick

HSC
N/A

Middle-age, poverty-ridden eshay-wanna-be was complaining about how high he was to some 14 year old girl. He then proceeded to complain about stomache problems, promptly shit his Canterburys and sat down.
I literally ran away.

0bs3n3

HSC

At about 4am, some random bogan/homless guy was laying across a seat. Whenever we'd approach a station and the PA would start up, he'd yell "SHUTUP".

Countrylink: On a bus (trackwork), some guy comes up the back of the bus where we were and sits down in an empty seat and proceeds to talk to himself about people carlessly leaving bottles of poison around.

Pretty soft.

GINN

Banned
HSC
N/A

I was once with my mummy on the train and a fat man had a heart attack in the standing area. My mum, being a nurse, jump-started him. He wanted to give her all the thousands of dollars in his bank account, but mum, with a quiet dignity that ill never forget, turned him down by saying that Christ was her reward. He looked at her with this incredible awe and tears rolled down his face. She stroked his cheek and we then made our way off thru a sea of dropped jaws.
I was 7
and now cityrail shittyfail is rolling out defib units because not everybody is a nurse

jaja osama bin laden also flew planes into a building, so like we shud have no planes either ayeeeeeeeeeee

fucken hell this no bins shit annoys me, they tell you to "place ur rubbish in the station bins provided" but dont even provide them !!!!!!!!!!!!
just make sure anyone especially grey fat pigs in uniform dont see you toss one.

GINN

Banned
HSC
N/A

On a train back from westmead hospital to Parramatta, my mother forced me to sit next to a homeless person. You know those sits opposite eachother against the wall where you get on with the polls? Thats were it happened! Anyway being about 10 years old, incredibly scared of parasites and homeless people, I literally freaked out. Now mummy dear who sat opposite to me with my brother wouldn't let me stand up (its barely a full fledged train trip between the stops). She found the whole incident hilarious, while I spent the rest of the day scared shittless that I'd caught lice.
well if your mother knew that person was a serial child molester on the run i would believe she would think twice.

fliick

HSC
N/A

well if your mother knew that person was a serial child molester on the run i would believe she would think twice.
Or maybe the mum knew and is just that sick. :mad1:

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC

just make sure anyone especially grey fat pigs in uniform dont see you toss one.
i dun like littering. I never "create" rubbish whilst on trains, and so i never have to take it with me when i get off.
I just find the idea ridiculous!!!! lol

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC

bogan kids/lads/filth getting busted and fined by transits for not buying a ticket.
i lol.

HSC
N/A

was catching the train back from regents park, was sitting in the main carriage, this surfer looking dude in a semi - suit sat in front of me with his ipod on full blast. he stood up and walked to the walkthru door, and stood in between the carriages and had a smoke. another guy came from the other side of the carriage and sat infront of me. gave the guy outside a dirty look, then turned to me and goes "are u with him?" im like "no im not.." and hes like "oh okay thats good, he looks liike a cunt." im like "ohhhk"
he twitched his hands and goes "you know, i wanna smash that guy right now. just the look of him makes me wanna bash him."
i let out a small laugh, tryin to be... attentive? and inside i was thinkng.... oh fuck please dont fight in front of me GOD.
"nah serious, i would bash the fuck out of him, but ive had a good day so fuck it. besides im on my way to work now. so what station you getting off?"
im like "cabra"
and he's like "oh k cabra yeah.. aye you should be careful on trains by urself. its not always safe. if a guy gives you a hard time of annoys you just tell him off, get tough."
me - "oh yeah im good :) i got a bit of attitude anyway, ive been known to go off at guys sometimes.."
him "oh kay thats good. coz im a guard on the train as well, thats my other job i mean. so i carry a baton on me most times, ive used it plenty of times now on some stupid drunk cunts. i carry a gun on me too. fuck im serious, the gun is usually loaded. and when some asshole is being a fuck i just pull it out and threaten him. that shuts him up."

my gut turned and thought WTF IS THIS CRAZY CUNT! i just gave a stunned look and was like OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

the guy from outside came back at sat down.. the other guy just raised his eyebrows at him and gave me a look. it went quiet...

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC

I was on the train coming back from big day out last year. We were literally 200m away from central (from redfern) when the train stops. Turns out some guy was wondering around the tracks so all the trains coming from BDO were stopped. About 40 minutes later, we still haven't moved so people start jumping off the train to walk back to redfern (these were the old trains that had open areas between carriages). That delayed us by more than an hour.

Long story short, it took 2.5 hours to get from olympic park to central in a train without air conditioning on a hot summer's night without water after spending a day in the sun.

Lukybear

HSC

It was peak hour and the carriage was packed. I was standing next to the bar near the gates and this giant british guy was towering over me. We were like side by side. Everytime he would reach out to the bar for grip, i would literally smell his armpits, and it was terrible. The carraige was packed so there was no where to go. And the guy infront of me, was just like lol.

philphie

Banned
HSC

I was on the train coming back from big day out last year. We were literally 200m away from central (from redfern) when the train stops. Turns out some guy was wondering around the tracks so all the trains coming from BDO were stopped. About 40 minutes later, we still haven't moved so people start jumping off the train to walk back to redfern (these were the old trains that had open areas between carriages). That delayed us by more than an hour.

Long story short, it took 2.5 hours to get from olympic park to central in a train without air conditioning on a hot summer's night without water after spending a day in the sun.
why didn't you just jump off?

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC

Today, I saw a guy jump from inbetween two carriages onto the station while the train was moving.
This was moments after I had been told that a girl was hit by a train at Miranda station today.

Bastard left the door open -.-'

astroe

HSC

Some old guy was masturbating in full view of everyone, and it was on my way home from school, so yes, a train with high school kids and some old man is jerking off.

Real nice.

philphie

Banned
HSC

Today, I saw a guy jump from inbetween two carriages onto the station while the train was moving.
This was moments after I had been told that a girl was hit by a train at Miranda station today.

Bastard left the door open -.-'
the guy probably overheard and wanted to give it a go so when he made it he could rub in the dead girls face

musing

HSC

I remember this woman was reading out those paper catalogues out loud to herself (I assume she thinks aloud?) and this other woman told her off.

Another dude held up a sign saying "I'm deaf, spare me a change?" going around people on the train and this dude was like fuck off.

My friend was telling me a story when he was younger, he saw a guy accidentally stepped on bunch of marbles near the edges of platform. He tumbled, landing himself on the tracks and the train crushed him. He saw the whole thing.

Tragic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)