• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

them Sydney Trains moments (1 Viewer)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: cityrail moments

LTD?

also they were IN the train. Smoking. And drinking.

In the train

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

It's extremely inconsiderate
What if there was an asthmatic on the train who ha an attack because of the filthy bogans' cigarette smoke?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

Also pretty sure being poor and on welfare and aboriginal is not living the dream.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC

no it would not be awesome

idc what fucking perks you get why would anybody want to be anything other than what they are

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A

I'm an asthmatic and I don't have issues with people smoking on trains, I'll just get up and move

I also drink on trains VERY frequently through the jelly joy mechanism

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A

no it would not be awesome

idc what fucking perks you get why would anybody want to be anything other than what they are

perks

inability to communicate verbally

*weigh it up*

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC

well having like 0.1% abo admixture might be ok

not detectable wouldnt make any difference but you get perks at the same time

but idk what kind of amoral cunt would you need to be to actually want to benefit from that shit

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Holy crap guys there was an epic fight on the train today from Central! Well, not fight as in physical fight - but more drunk guy vs. tired businesswoman.

This business lady starting arguing with this Asian guy who was pretty drunk and wanted to direct everyone on where to stand (he had even blocked the way up the stairs when I had gone up them, because he was still arguing with another lady who had blocked his way going into the train). Anyways, after his annoying voice kept filtering through the lady just shouted "Just move down the train!" (they were all standing) and eventually the Asian guy did so but kept talking back to the lady. Eventually he started to make some gesture to punch her apparently, like raising his fist and saying, "Why are you so rude?" and things like that. The lady then quipped loudly "Are you going to punch me?!" Which attracted of course, the attention of everyone in the carriage. I was like right next to the lady (I was sitting down) and she eventually said something like "Get the fuck away and turn the fuck around!" Before he replied, "Why are you swearing?" and then repeating "You shouldn't swear" while pointing at her. She yelled "Get your finger away from me!" and eventually there was a bit of a kerfuffle which involved her taking his hand and trying to push him away - before eventually the fight was broken up by a few calls from those sitting down telling the girl to be the "bigger man" (ironically) and settle down. It did.

The lady got her headphones out and started listening to music before the Asian man kept doing what he had been doing - saying things like "Ohh, that's right - put your head down and don't pay attention. You're a disgrace" - before he said to the lady after a while, "Can I please move that way?" (gesturing to an area behind the lady). She politely moved out of the way, before he was like "LOL just joking" and went the other way.

She then sat next to me until she got off at Parramatta. She was... very annoyed. I would've spoken to her if my mother wasn't there <_<

I'd be like: "Sorry you had to go through with that". So instead I quietly did some Algebra homework.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

Eventually he started to make some gesture to punch her apparently, like raising his fist and saying, "Why are you so rude?" and things like that. The lady then quipped loudly "Are you going to punch me?!" Which attracted of course, the attention of everyone in the carriage.
you should have intervened

HSC
Uni Grad

you should have immediately pulled down his pants and sucked his dick and took photos (that makes him gay) and he would get sad and embarassed and run away in tears

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

Holy crap guys there was an epic fight on the train today from Central! Well, not fight as in physical fight - but more drunk guy vs. tired businesswoman.

This business lady starting arguing with this Asian guy who was pretty drunk and wanted to direct everyone on where to stand (he had even blocked the way up the stairs when I had gone up them, because he was still arguing with another lady who had blocked his way going into the train). Anyways, after his annoying voice kept filtering through the lady just shouted "Just move down the train!" (they were all standing) and eventually the Asian guy did so but kept talking back to the lady. Eventually he started to make some gesture to punch her apparently, like raising his fist and saying, "Why are you so rude?" and things like that. The lady then quipped loudly "Are you going to punch me?!" Which attracted of course, the attention of everyone in the carriage. I was like right next to the lady (I was sitting down) and she eventually said something like "Get the fuck away and turn the fuck around!" Before he replied, "Why are you swearing?" and then repeating "You shouldn't swear" while pointing at her. She yelled "Get your finger away from me!" and eventually there was a bit of a kerfuffle which involved her taking his hand and trying to push him away - before eventually the fight was broken up by a few calls from those sitting down telling the girl to be the "bigger man" (ironically) and settle down. It did.

The lady got her headphones out and started listening to music before the Asian man kept doing what he had been doing - saying things like "Ohh, that's right - put your head down and don't pay attention. You're a disgrace" - before he said to the lady after a while, "Can I please move that way?" (gesturing to an area behind the lady). She politely moved out of the way, before he was like "LOL just joking" and went the other way.

She then sat next to me until she got off at Parramatta. She was... very annoyed. I would've spoken to her if my mother wasn't there <_<

I'd be like: "Sorry you had to go through with that". So instead I quietly did some Algebra homework.

What are you apologising for?

LonelyWolf

HSC

how come no one got up and supported her when they were physically fighting?

Was she white?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)