• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Things that annoy you. (2 Viewers)

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
I know, Turkey should have won. Bosnia was also pretty good, even Azerbaijan was better than Germany.
Azer, Turkey, Ukraine, Iceland, Ireland and Israel were all good :) Bosnia was so-so, not that great. Germany was flat? Seriously I thought her voice was kinda flat. Also, since when does the Ukraine have a decent entry?

onur91

HSC
N/A
Azer, Turkey, Ukraine, Iceland, Ireland and Israel were all good :) Bosnia was so-so, not that great. Germany was flat? Seriously I thought her voice was kinda flat. Also, since when does the Ukraine have a decent entry?
I totally agree, apart from Iceland, they were atrocious. I noticed that too about the German entry, still not sure why they won lol
You're right about the Ukraine, they usually put out crappy entrances, this years entry was by far one of their best.

Smokee

HSC
When my guy bestfriend gets jealous of my boyfriend and would rather see me unhappy and single than happy with my boyfriend just so he doesn't feel like I care about my boyfriend more.

And then when I get on a roll with my assignments and people keep coming in to talk to me and then I start procrastinating again. Gah

onur91

HSC
N/A
It's one of the reasons why I enjoy watching it.
I didn't actually get to watch it at all this year but if Ukraine was actually good this year then the contest is just going downhill.
That's too bad, but yeah if the Ukraine begins entering with good songs, what will it eventually come to :D
Who can forget their 2007 entry, Verka Serduchka - Danzing, lol

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
I totally agree, apart from Iceland, they were atrocious. I noticed that too about the German entry, still not sure why they won lol
You're right about the Ukraine, they usually put out crappy entrances, this years entry was by far one of their best.
I liked how Eurovision took a turn towards ballads this year, with only some dance (?) music. It shows there is talent in Europe not so much trash!

onur91

HSC
N/A
I liked how Eurovision took a turn towards ballads this year, with only some dance (?) music. It shows there is talent in Europe not so much trash!
Yeah, looks like the Euro trash is being taken over by talent and sanity :p

onur91

HSC
N/A
If Eurovision keeps on improving, people may stop watching it altogether.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
That airplanes song that everyone seems to love. Don't get what's so great about it. And I keep hearing "...whoosh right now, whoosh right now, whoosh right now".

klaris

HSC
yes! and stupid fb status: "can we pretend the planes in the night sky are shooting stars i could really use a wish right, right now..."

and i haven't even heard this song! lol.

HSC
N/A
hate dialing the wrong number and making a fool of myself :mad1:

i thought i dialed my friends number and wen they picked up the fone it was a guy that answered. so of course i was like UM WTF WHOS THIS. next thing i check my fone and realise i called someone else =/ and that number was supposed to be disconnected but OBVIOUSLY someone has fkn bought a fone! no wonder ive been getting prank calls of someone calling me and hanging up straight away. that dickhead.

i swore all afternoon, mad at myself for not checking what i was pressing :evilfire:

HSC
Uni Grad
tbh eurovision appeals to me purely for the talent/decent ones, and the horrible ones I generally dont keep watching (unless they are rofl). But nearly all were of a decent quality this year :D

As for Ireland and Israel, although they were both great singers, I must say they were rather boring.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
when random people eavesdrop on your conversations
also, bad hair days (caused by excessive wind and rain)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)