Things that annoy you. (1 Viewer)

onur91

HSC
N/A
Accidently finding out who won Eurovision while you're still watching.:mad1:

onur91

HSC
N/A
Missing Eurovision because you were working and not being able to record it because you had to record Doctor Who which was on at the same time.
Well it's okay because Doctor Who is infinitely better. Don't worry you didn't miss anything special, another BS winner.

HSC
Uni Grad
But yeh, I was hoping Turkey, Bosnia or Armenia would get it (perhaps another couple that I forget).

rokkuguhyo

HSC
But yeh, I was hoping Turkey, Bosnia or Armenia would get it (perhaps another couple that I forget).
But Germany?! There were so many better performances than that.

But what happened with Spain? I didn't watch from the beginning, and the commentators said they had to do their performance again..

Last edited:

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
bus drivers who probably saw me speed walking to their bus for like 3 seconds, but then close the door and look away from me as I stand at the door.

also, bus drivers who close the door on my foot even though another person got in not even 0.5 a second before

SUCK MAH DICK FAGETS

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
2 parent-based fails while watching Eurovision:

1. Mum, do not say "They won apparently" when the winning country's representative starts to sing.

2. Do not ask what the controversy is about when they have actually said it twice right before you asked. You could have paid attention and heard what was going on. A few times since you started watching actually.

Eurovision was pretty good this year actually.

onur91

HSC
N/A
But Germany?! There were so many better performances than that.

But what happened with Spain? I didn't watch from the beginning, and the commentators said they had to do their performance again..
While Spain was performing, some bloke jumped on the stage to join in their perfomance. Funny as hell, especially when he was led off by security.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)