Uni Grad
its not actually, i never said it was.
my dad has an enormous nose fyi

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
People who complain about everything

Guess this includes me complaining about complaints.

HSC
N/A
Twatheads going, "Oh why are you so depressed all the time, why can't you smile."
Get lost.
Also the same people going, "Why are you so happy all of a sudden?!"
==''

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
When you find a seat and then the table is broken or wonky and your pen keeps falling down and the pen falls down into a seat in front of you where someone is sitting.

HSC
N/A
Attention seekers (mainly because most are bad at it)
guize mi boifren broke up wif me becoz i told him i had to stop stealing from my mum to pay for his drug adiktion buh i really luv him and wat shud i do because i fink he is da 1

im really hart broken n i dun wanna live no more
plz halp me

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
guize mi boifren broke up wif me becoz i told him i had to stop stealing from my mum to pay for his drug adiktion buh i really luv him and wat shud i do because i fink he is da 1

im really hart broken n i dun wanna live no more
plz halp me
dere woz dis gurl who woz dyiin ov ovaery c4nzcer && her boiifrend wotchd her go iin 4 surgerrry. && wen she woke up she azked were her boiifrend woz && teh doctor said "who do u fink donaated teh ovearriz. liek if u crieed.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
dere woz dis gurl who woz dyiin ov ovaery c4nzcer && her boiifrend wotchd her go iin 4 surgerrry. && wen she woke up she azked were her boiifrend woz && teh doctor said "who do u fink donaated teh ovearriz. liek if u crieed.
bahahahahaha

HSC
N/A
oh mah god i cryed so much
i feel so sorry for dis qurl. i tink she mite be my aunt shenaynay becoz she had ovaery c4ncar in her brain 2
:cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)