Things that annoy you. (2 Viewers)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
really simple/easy tasks that can be done so easily, so you end up delaying them, and delaying and delaying, because u know, it's so easy/simple, then eventually it's 1:18am and your eyes are very sleepy but you havnt done it yet and it's due tomorrow (as in today) but you really dont feel like doing it, yet you stay awake for no reason.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
really simple/easy tasks that can be done so easily, so you end up delaying them, and delaying and delaying, because u know, it's so easy/simple, then eventually it's 1:18am and your eyes are very sleepy but you havnt done it yet and it's due tomorrow (as in today) but you really dont feel like doing it, yet you stay awake for no reason.
i feel your pain.. :(

HSC
Messed up sleeping pattern that just sticks. Like you always manage to go to bed at 3:30am.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
haha i wanted to say that but there might be some feminists around.

lychnobity

HSC
Not being able to fill in a CATEI/evaluation form for MGMT1001 online. Instead it was given during the lecture. Couldn't give a proper opinion of the course. Stupid collectors were reading your answers as you friggin handed it on. It was bloody un-fucking-comfortable.

The guy above's Sig annoys me.
Same here. I edited my user options from the user control panel, and now I don't see anyone's sigs

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
my download speed... it fluctuates from 30kb/s to 120kb/s :mad1:

yes i have slow download speed. dont tease :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)