Things that annoy you. (2 Viewers)

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
How about you fuck off fag, go suck a minh's dick.

Stop fucking up the natural cycle of man and woman.

what u want?
I am not fag, i am simply tolerant of many things, unfortunately you are not one of them.

You fucked up the natural cycle by surviving the abortion.

Read thread title, noob.

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm annoyed at how shit Europe is to not have voted Slovakia through to the final when they were the best :(

xMaNx

HSC
I am not fag, i am simply tolerant of many things, unfortunately you are not one of them.

You fucked up the natural cycle by surviving the abortion.
I got nothing against you buddy, or minh for that matter, the thread title stated "things that annoy you" which I said minh's sig, and he got annoyed, now what the fuck do you want me to do.

Freedom of speech.

get it?

HSC
Uni Grad
yeh, well the winner is political, like everyone knew russia would get it the year before last right from the very start cos they didnt even bother to hide the fact it was politically decided.

Last year I can't remember if he was just favourite from start or if it was a political "who's turn it is" type thing.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
When people say something and halfway they stop and don't continue. OR they say something to get you intrigued and then say "Nah dw".

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
They're usually going to say something racist. Well, that's what I'm always going to say when I do this.

Having to restrain myself from calling girls wearing a hijab "enemies of freedom" because I was in school uniform. I really need to start trolling irl.

HSC
Uni Grad
I so desperately want to fb troll but I know everyone will unfriend me and not talk to me irl :(

Always think of the best shit to say too :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)