Things that annoy you. (2 Viewers)

Oobadoo

HSC
-Year 7'ers who think they are awesome and/or screem all the time
-People who walk aggrivatingly slowly
-Smokers who are oblivious of their odious rank
-Fb users who not only communicate only through OMG, LOL, FML, but also make up their own shitty little ones
-Hypocrites
-Sophists
-The supercilious
-And people who have absolutely no sense of personal space and who generally simultaneously never pick-up on subtle hints to just stop talking

rokkuguhyo

HSC
How, after over 15 years, people still get mine and my sister's names mixed up.

Grape juice

HSC
-Year 7'ers who think they are awesome and/or screem all the time
-People who walk aggrivatingly slow
-Smokers who are oblivious of their odious rank

this. so true.

i was rushing to a lecture from one side of the campus to another, and a group of slowpokes walked at snail pace, taking up the entire walkway.

I wouldve stabbed them if there wasnt a law against it.:vcross:

rokkuguhyo

HSC
This one girl on another forum I'm a member of:

There are people who don't have accents. Actually, there are many people in America that don't have accents. For example, myself. I'm from north west Ohio, and I speak proper standard American English. I say words how they are written, how they should sound. My R's are often hard and my S's & T's are sharp. I don't have an accent and I don't think anybody in my city has an accent. People who have accents have obvious accents. Like people in South Philly, or Boston, or Kentucky. They say English words differently. They don't pronounce the words the way they are written/how they should be said. That's an accent.

And just so everyone knows, an "accent" is the way a person PRONOUNCES WORDS. Not the words they use. So people from California don't have a fucking accent all because they say like a lot, or say soda.

No. Everyone does not have an accent. And it's true. People from places such as New Zealand, Australia, and Scotland don't pronounce the words how they should be pronounced either. They leave out letters or alter the sound of the word. The way these people speak English and the way English is spelled are two different things. I'm right.

They don't speak correct English. In fact, the only people that speak correct proper English in the whole world, are people who live in states like Ohio, Alaska, Iowa, Wiconsin, Massachusettes, and news reporters. (there's more states but oh well)

UK/England English is lazy and improper. It's true.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
This one girl on another forum I'm a member of:
dude. that person needs to stfu. you have an accent stfu. UK English is effing awesome. and she doesn't know shit about how australian or anyone else speaks. not everyone is like that. just gtfo :)

and im annoyed coz i dont know who texted me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)