Thoses silly netbooks we got (1 Viewer)

HSC
They took out the fking dictionary and kept all this multimedia crap 95% of people won't ever use!!!! Wtf!!!!

Heaps of other crap but i don't know why some people complain so much. It's a free laptop, what do you expect?
I KNOW! it was the ONLY thing I used the laptops for!!

powlmao

Banned
HSC
They got some of the software discounted.

The majority of schools have Smart Boards in some classrooms now. I don't think it is stupid as it allows the teachers to show us things on the web instead of us all moving to the computer labs.
My teachers never use the smartboards.

eric_

HSC
Most of the time I'll be using exercise books, they are easier to manage than a laptop imo :p

Zeroes

HSC
I've met ONE teacher that has used a smartboard effectively. The others all either hate them or just end up wasting time with them. They're not that great, IMO.

doug003

HSC
My teachers never use smart boards apart from modern history and the occasional documentary in science.
Also my laptop is just about useless considering if i move it slightly i get a 2min lagg/freeze

powlmao

Banned
HSC
My teachers never use smart boards apart from modern history and the occasional documentary in science.
Also my laptop is just about useless considering if i move it slightly i get a 2min lagg/freeze
The only use i have for my netbook is a paper weight lol

Yeah, my teachers only use the smart boards for movies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)