• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Thoughts on iPads for school? (1 Viewer)

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
Personally, I hate taking notes with a tablet. Most of the time I take notes with a pencil and book. But you could also get a good 360 degree laptop, with a touch screen and stylus to write stuff with. My laptop is a HP Envy I picked up at black friday for 1.2k, which is a little steep but it's cheaper than getting a laptop and an ipad.
I've got that as well. Battery isn't the best. The HP pencil isn't that good and costs the same as the apple pencil, it is also much easier to lose. It does the job sure and to meet both worlds, it is good.

SecretSpectre

HSC
I've got that as well. Battery isn't the best. The HP pencil isn't that good and costs the same as the apple pencil, it is also much easier to lose. It does the job sure and to meet both worlds, it is good.
I agree on the pencil. The lid design could also be a bit better since the keyboard makes marks on the screen. I put a piece of paper in between when I close it. The battery life is pretty much expected for such a big touchscreen since those take quite a bit of power. It's got an IGPU too, which also uses extra power when watching videos or wasting my time playing Minecraft.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)