Thoughts on the Half Yearly Exams (1 Viewer)

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
i did my last half yearly exam today which was m.ext1 and was probably the easiest or 2nd easiest test i did for the half yearlies.

etoile rouge

HSC
same here :D. just passed the halfway mark with my exams . now i got 4 left T_T but still, almost over :) :)
I'm glad you can be so optimistic. Right now I'm really in need of motivation to get this english extension essay practiced for tomorrow.
So you have 8 exams like me. What subjects do you do? With so many exams it makes me regret doing 14units. Some of my friends finished their exams last week so they get a whole extra week of holidays. No one can blame me for being jealous, right?

Last edited:

etoile rouge

HSC
Exams are over for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would continue with the exclaimation marks but I think you all get the point.

Just realised, I might actually make fewer trips to the fridge now that exams are over. My way of procrastinating = going down to the kitchen when I'm not even hungry. lol:apig:

GTwin

HSC
Currently, I've only got one exam left to go! Studying sucks.

So far, I only know:
Biology: 96.5/102 (1st)
English (AOS Belonging paper): 37.5/45 (unknown rank)

yups

HSC
I'm glad you can be so optimistic. Right now I'm really in need of motivation to get this english extension essay practiced for tomorrow.
So you have 8 exams like me. What subjects do you do? With so many exams it makes me regret doing 14units. Some of my friends finished their exams last week so they get a whole extra week of holidays. No one can blame me for being jealous, right?
oh i probably didnt make it clear with the half way mark thing i actually have 10 exams :( and yesterday i had my 6th one so i passed halfway .. i do 11 units (english adv, general maths, business, society, ext english, french cont) .. but i had 2 exams for english adv, 2 for english ext and 3 for french:(

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Am so geed to cram 6 chapters of eco tonight! [150 pages+]
[/sarcasm]

GTwin

HSC
Yeah, I have 8 exams too but I only do 12 units with seven subjects. It's cause of english being two exams. Lucky one of them was only 45 minutes. And tomorrow, it's just me and one other guy who have exams- everyone else is finished. Jealousy is in order, I think.

xdesires

HSC
hang in there good sir :karate:

i'll be up to at least 2am tonight, aiming for around 3am if i can make it:cold:
Haha, thanks. You too.

With the rate I'm going, probably stay up to dawn. -____-; Like wth am I doing here? D: I should be immersed into the wonderful impacts of globalisation and free trade. :X

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Haha, thanks. You too.

With the rate I'm going, probably stay up to dawn. -____-; Like wth am I doing here? D: I should be immersed into the wonderful impacts of globalisation and free trade. :X
not going good!

everything im reading is basically going in one ear and out through the other :vcross:

i've forgotten how to cram :(

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Depends on what subject you're studying, but the best way to cram imo is just remember the basics for everything and then the rest can be made up on the spot.

xdesires

HSC
not going good!

everything im reading is basically going in one ear and out through the other :vcross:

Same. (esp. statistics of the finanical flows). Bleh, I'm getting sleepy. x____x What time is your exam? My one is bright and early at 8:30am. Need to head out the house at 7:40am.

Lol. Advice to self: Get off BOS threads? Like now? xD

bouncing

HSC
Same. (esp. statistics of the finanical flows). Bleh, I'm getting sleepy. x____x What time is your exam? My one is bright and early at 8:30am. Need to head out the house at 7:40am.

haha omg :p you poor things... i remember staying up till 3am cramming for eocnomics just last week (failed completely anyway)

goodluck!!

super.muppy

HSC
Exams over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
envious @_@. i got one tomorrow - the last day of school lol dam but its only a presentation of my motor (phys).

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Depends on what subject you're studying, but the best way to cram imo is just remember the basics for everything and then the rest can be made up on the spot.
Eco. This shit is horrendous.

PANICK MODE: SLLWSEHTLWELRKEWMR!!!

Mine is early morning 8:45am..... i am so dead!!

thankfully i studied throughout the year for eco and regularly came first for mini-class tests.. but i havent touched it for 2-3 weeks, so its all gone.. and it doesnt look like coming back :cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)