Time For Some Hardcore Study (1 Viewer)

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Hmmm I've been light revising (2-3 hrs) for the last month.

HSC
eh, fair enough mann :) I guess if your confident than that's good... I have a mate who's already looking at 99+ but has still been hammering 8-10 hours a day... he's pretty keen lol

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
Probably won't start until like StuVac or something.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
WTF. Chill bro, balance your hours, you're gonna wear yourself out.
This is alright i mean.. considering normal school days + extra days is normally equivalent to 11 hrs for me.

IM having lots of breaks so it is fine not burning my self out XD..

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Study hard HSCers. HSC is only a month away!
Not even :( It's in 3 weeks now.

Is it worth while doing past papers for subjects you're naturally good at and know you will get at least 85 - 90+ no matter what?

Last edited:
HSC

Is it worth while doing past papers for subjects you're naturally good at and know you will get at least 85 - 90+ no matter what?
Well, I would say focus on your weaker subjects, don't neglect your strong ones but devote a larger proportion of your time to those where you have more room to improve.

anne1010

HSC

yes cause it makes you feel better about urself
lol when im studying and im just over it and i feel like im gonna fail the hsc, i do some 2 unit maths. always makes me feel better lol.

13abie

HSC
Doing about 9 hours a day atm for last week or so, and plan to hit 11 hours a day by wednesday. I wish I did 3u maths or 4u maths. Im so sick of studying essay subjects, that maths past papers are by far the best part of my day. In fact I actually had to cut down on maths, because im so prepared for maths and so underprepared for economics!

HSC
Uni Grad
Plan = study + piano + memorizing general knowledge all in 12 hours a day until friday, when I have my AMus exam. but there will be around 2 hours break in total though

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
2u maths is like fullllllllllll hard puzzles to me.. although fun and enjoyable to some extent.. Better than writing essays and reports all day.

Dinamo

HSC
I love how people set specific hours of study for the HSC. Just chill guys- I got Dux and it wasn't through studying hard, it's about studying smart. Once again just chill and remember it's not the end of the world....unless you've neglected your friends and social life for the past 2 years, now realising that if you don't get a good atar it was all a waste of time...and it's now inevitable that you will end up a social decrepit, lonely and miserable for the rest of your life.

Break a leg everyone:)

rrlm910

HSC
Hey guys, im fairly behind my studies so i need some advice :/. I only have around 1/5 of my notes done for economics and ipt, and its taking so damm long. Do you think I should just forget doing my own notes and get a real good one from someone who have gotten 95+ in their subject and memorise them? and move straight onto past papers?,

I just feel like doing notes arent effective at all because i do feel like i know most of the shit.

krnofdrg

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys, im fairly behind my studies so i need some advice :/. I only have around 1/5 of my notes done for economics and ipt, and its taking so damm long. Do you think I should just forget doing my own notes and get a real good one from someone who have gotten 95+ in their subject and memorise them? and move straight onto past papers?,

I just feel like doing notes arent effective at all because i do feel like i know most of the shit.
I suggest getting notes :).. you only have 3 weeks man should start memorising and pastpapers are helpful also!!!

LightXT

HSC
Uni Grad
Look at your ATAR goal. If it doesn't have three 9s in it, it's not difficult. Don't stress yourself unnecessarily.
Protip: Mine only has two 9s in it.

apollo1

Banned
HSC
Look at your ATAR goal. If it doesn't have three 9s in it, it's not difficult. Don't stress yourself unnecessarily.
Protip: Mine only has two 9s in it.
mine has a 9 and an 8 and a seven. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)