Timetables (1 Viewer)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
@ iambored: Not all lectures are recorded, and they aren't as good because they may refer to things on slides.

@ jezzmo: The standard full timetable is 12 CPs. If you're in first year, you'll need a waiver to do more. As second year, third or whatever, you can decide how many you want to do. For all they care, you can do 20 CPs in one semester and 50 CPs the next.

Practicals basically involve the use the software or things which can't be done in lectures (and usually tutorials).

@ mememe: Refer to above.

@ *~Dazed~*: You're doing Arts, so you shouldn't have anywhere near as many hours as Commerce or Science students.

@ bong: lol! :p

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
flyin im doing b international communication..
anyway i have 10 hours per week each semester! :D boy am i a happy girl!!!!!!!! ahahaha and i thought 12/13 is nothing

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
how many hours you do asqy?
what am i going to do???? well i have 2 full days off each semester so i can do anything.. go out...work whatever...
but the days i do go are full on (not as in hours cause im sure other people are there more) but as in i have 3 hours of straight lectures/tuts.. was going to have 5 on a monday but i managed to change it.. and its good because its not spread out so i dont have to turn up for one at 10 and then have another a few hours later at 2 or something like that...

i dont see how people can have more hours if everyone foes 12 credit points..
i guess some subs have more lectures ay? cause a lot of mine are just one one hour lecture and one tut a week...
talk about a bludgy life ay ;)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Sciences require more lectures and practicals.
Commerce requires more lectures.
Arts requires alot of work outside - usually reading; so less hours at uni.

bong

HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
@ bong: lol! :p
damn me, 4hrs straight of lectures on one day, something resembling school hours for 3 others, only one day that is remotely class-free

spose its better than havin 19hrs in sem2 though... given the reputed difficulty of math133 and acst211

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by bong
given the reputed difficulty of math133 and acst211
*Smiles* ACST211 is the only real unit in first year to test you youngsters. MATH133 is just a heavy workload and is nothing unmanageable, unlike that later topics of 211.

bong

HSC
in maths, there's always a heavy workload,

eg: only subject in hsc where its impossible to have a half-arsed understanding of material and cram, gotta actually do and understand the stuff

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah i agree, maths is always full on, and with the hsc it was the only subject with homework all the time

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
What I mean by heavy workload was 133 is essentially 1/4 of the more difficult Algrebra material from 135, and a 136 at a harder level.

bong

HSC
flyin, i didnt really get that

so its 2 units crammed into 1?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
No, it's 1.25 of a unit crammed into 1. However, you can say it's 2 units into 1 to sound impressive. :p

bong

HSC
i suppose thats exactly what u did "in your day"? :D

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
No, not really... I didn't complain and just got to work. I knew other people who were complaining and finding it tough.

bong

HSC
maybe cos they were wasting too much time complaining :p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
That's what I was thinkin'. People will stress, and stress. And what they don't realise is that once you work enough, you won't stress. <--- And that's the key to success, besides drinkin' lots of water and sleeping alot. :D

bong

HSC
well, you're more or less stuck with doing it... so why not just shut up and work at it? (- quote from maths teacher :D)

lol, no one's ever said that except my mum....

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Because complainin' helps you make friends. Whereas, if you sit and study, you won't have many... :p

bong

HSC
lol, after a while... they tell u to just shut up... or maybe its just me... telling them to shut up... :D

:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)