To all those complaining about Section B (1 Viewer)

SmileyCam

HSC
Perfect Element said:
Why do we always assasinate the good guys and let the evil demons run amok?

John F Kennedy - Killed.
Julius Ceasar - Killed.
Mufasa - Killed.
Jesus Christ - Killed.
Reagan - Wounded....

God damnit, you ruined Christmas.
I'm so glad they assassinate the evil demons and leave the good guys to help society...

John F Kennedy - Killed.
Julius Ceasar - Killed.
Mufasa - Killed.
Jesus Christ - Killed.
Reagan - Wounded....

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
maybe those who are complaining are complaining because i assume having to learn 12 speeches is a little more difficult than 6 poems :rolleyes:

yes i hated the question, but meh. we had to be prepared

HSC
Schroedinger said:
You quote bill hicks again and I'll rip out your optic nerve you goddamn KFC-depriving traitor.
All you know about Bill Hicks is what I've told you, dipshit.

When you're russian for chicken there's no time for stalin.

d.j

Yes, that's right.

Perfect Element said:
What the fuck? That's one of the stupidest comments I've ever heard.

Such blatant disrespect for this country and education system. There is a reason the English syllabus is compulsory, you know?

I wouldn't go through an Asian schooling system and completely refuse to accept their language as worthy of studying! What a fucking joke.
Very true

On the school Japan Japan tour in 2003 I fully participated in the classes that the High-school had to offer - in effect, the language experience enabled me to add 'textual integrity' to my japanese rhetoric, as I was forced to speak the language in a universe (ok, ok, country) which recognised a fusion of Western and Japanese-traditionalist values. The critical interpretations of my devloping language, throughout my experience in japan, gave rise to greater value and meaning in language I was using. The whole experience rendered my japanese language as one which resonates with the context in which the language came to be.

Heck, I even marked the student's english compositions, marking them in japanese.

So no excuse chensta. And that's how you address a Module B question anyhow.

Prepared essays are cool - don't live by them, though ;) . Ultimately, one most be able to quickly adapt their prepared essay if they are to answer the question.

Last edited:
HSC
d.j said:
Haha so true Aidan. So true.

On the school Japan Japan tour in 2003 I fully participated in the classes that the High-school had to offer - in effect, the language experience enabled me to add 'textual integrity' to my japanese rhetoric, as I was forced to speak the language in a universe (ok, ok, country) which recognised a fusion of Western and Japanese-traditionalist values. The critical interpretations of my devloping language, throughout my experience in japan, gave rise to greater value and meaning in language I was using. The whole experience rendered my japanese language as one which resonates with the context in which the language came to be.

Heck, I even marked the student's english compositions, marking them in japanese.

So no excuse chensta. And that's how you address a Module B question anyhow.

Prepared essays are cool - don't live by them, though ;) . Ultimately, one most be able to quickly adapt their prepared essay if they are to answer the question.
404 relevance not found

just kidding :cool:

d.j

Schroedinger said:
I :heart: you DJ! I :heart: you.

How'd Rabbit proof fence go?
For Module B we study a selection of six of Yeat's poems.

I was very unhappy with with unsubstantial response to the question - I had to to jump straight to Module C in light of time constrictions, rendering a whole poem unaddressed (Q asked for reference to THREE poems).

Natually, one gets more marks if they get into the bulk of their central thesis, in any given response. Hence my decision to run and drop Yeats for my Mod C- Elective 1: "Telling the Truth' response. That was bad too. Bad bad.

Transformations was a piece of creamy cake.

How'd you go in your response, what prescribed text were you expected to refer to ?

Theodopolis

HSC
Come on DeeJay

We're over the exam entirely. We need to stop dwelling on our answers. Now is the time when we laugh at the dumb fuckers who studied two poems in depth and didn't read the syllabus.

Vampire

KOLLARZUP!!
HSC
what the hell are you talking about - im one of those pre-written essay people, and that q was pretty damn easy to fit into the essay...

Theodopolis

HSC
No No, the question wasn't hard... it was the fact that people prepared essays based on the pre-supposition that they would reference two poems by Harwood or Yeats.

When the exam asked for three, which didn't seem at all a surprise considering the BoS outlines for the course, those who had prepared inadequate answers were raped in a fashion can only be described as regal.

HSC
Vampire said:
what the hell are you talking about - im one of those pre-written essay people, and that q was pretty damn easy to fit into the essay...

Now GTFO my internets.

p.s. One cannot simply pre-write essays into Mordor.

d.j

Nope - 1 prescribed text, tell me....

Schroedinger said:
Goddamn it what the fuck are you on about boy?

I was laughing about you choosing two prescribed texts :tard:
you just WOULDN'T drop it.

I kid, I kid. I love tew.
You didn't think I included that japanese stuff in my essay. That would just be utterly stupid. I was simply satirising that other's hopeless predicament in terms of English. No more, no less.

And yes much <3 s2s2

Boo_

HSC
Frenglish_Angel said:
WTF?! OMG, that's just weird...what's the world coming to? U say two words to a guy, and apparently ur "falling for him"...puh-lease, I have a bf, and he IS actually Greek, haha...

But, Schroedinger, watever floats ur boat, lol...I can't be bothered to care today. Just happy English is over...6 more tests to go though. Gawd...

lol, i agree, no more english, time to celebrate...but 6 exams to go...

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
The exam is over and done now..its not like we can adjust them to get extra marks..whats done is done..whats won is won....we cant do much but just study 4 our other exams..and then get our results..after SCHOOLIES!! woo!
Good luck to all and your remaining exams, bon voyage

Ultraviolent

Contemptuous Member
Uranus. lolololo do you see what I did there?! do
HSC
borkis04 said:
The exam is over and done now..its not like we can adjust them to get extra marks..whats done is done..whats won is won....we cant do much but just study 4 our other exams..and then get our results..after SCHOOLIES!! woo!
Good luck to all and your remaining exams, bon voyage
That's true. We can't change our marks now...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)