Tony Abbott - Do you want him as PM? (1 Viewer)

You think the 2010-11 Federal Election should go to the:

• Labor Party under Kevin Rudd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liberal Party under Tony Abbott

• Other

• Total voters

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
what real action has he got to offer other than what he has mentioned in this video?
is that all?
dude its a propaganda video every politician including your god K Rudd makes them. there meant to have simple messages that appeal to emotion? why read so much into it?

brendroid

HSC
And he's been known to say 'shit happens' and that climate change is 'bs' as well.

I'm not sure he's fussed about losing your vote considering.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
what real action has he got to offer other than what he has mentioned in this video?
is that all?
gosh how much real action do you need you ungrateful dummy

real action on debt
real action on brown people
real action on hospitals
real action on action

Lauchlan

HSC
dude its a propaganda video every politician including your god K Rudd makes them. there meant to have simple messages that appeal to emotion? why read so much into it?
i haz no "god".

why read too much into it? what do you call every political thread on BoS?

the objective IS to read into it. you just undermined everything for which you stand for in this thread and many others - so for every comment you make i think i will judge as to whether you are reading too much into things for now on.

EDI: obviously you are saying this because you cant provide me with any other "real action".

Last edited:

Lauchlan

HSC
And he's been known to say 'shit happens' and that climate change is 'bs' as well.

I'm not sure he's fussed about losing your vote considering.
he hasnt won this election yet. nor is it going to be a slam dunk.

so if he cared about winning i think he would try to get as many voters on his side (obviously not me, but others)

Lauchlan

HSC

real action on debt
real action on hospitals
real action on action
debt: please explain.
brown people????!!! wtf you racist pathetic idiot. i think you mean 'indigenous peoples'. in spite of your idiocracy, please attempt to explain.
hospitals: please explain.

REAL ACTION ON ACTION = BAD PUN ( i think tony just lost another vote somewhere in australia )

Last edited:

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
i haz no "god".

why read too much into it? what do you call every political thread on BoS?

the objective IS to read into it. you just undermined everything for which you stand for in this thread and many others - so for every comment you make i think i will judge as to whether you are reading too much into things for now on.

EDI: obviously you are saying this because you cant provide me with any other "real action".
reading into a propaganda video is not the objective of this thread

i read into things that matter and have an effect on peoples lives I'm pretty fucking sure a propaganda video ain't one of them.

your judgment is invalid when you have explicitly said
A that you don't believe in facts because you said they are irrelevant
B you don't care about logic
C you refuse to care about the outcomes of policy and only focus on the intentions. which could mean from what i have read, if Rudd presents say a policy that would fix the economic problem but the result was 10 million people died you wouldn't care because u only look at the intentions

and D because apparently your 'opinion' is more valid and important then logic and facts

do u see why people think u are retarded now indicated by your red rep?

my views are extremely different from the norm but at least they are expressed in a way people can understand where i am coming from

you are expressing your views like a tap that is dribbling shit. can't stop it and it fucking stinks

Last edited:

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A

real action on debt
real action on hospitals
real action on action
how about real girl on girl action?

i'd vote for that

Lauchlan

HSC
reading into a propaganda video is not the objective of this thread

i read into things that matter and have an effect on peoples lives I'm pretty fucking sure a propaganda video ain't one of them.

your judgment is invalid when you have explicitly said
A that you don't believe in facts because you said they are irrelevant
B you don't care about logic
C you refuse to care about the outcomes of policy and only focus on the intentions. which could mean from what i have read, if Rudd presents say a policy that would fix the economic problem but the result was 10 million people died you wouldn't care because u only look at the intentions

and D because apparently your 'opinion' is more valid and important then logic and facts

do u see why people think u are retarded now indicated by your red rep?

my views are extremely different from the norm but at least they are expressed in a way people can understand where i am coming from

you are expressing your views like a tap that is dribbling shit. can't stop it and it fucking stinks
i had fun reading this - and underlined the shit you have once again produced.
nevertheless i shall address it point by point.

1. i can read into a propaganda video if i see fit to - im not the only person who would take a look at both sides of the propaganda. however i am not saying that propaganda videos are important - they can and are analysed and i see nothing wrong with that.

2. i said "facts are irrelevent" in context to one of my specific comments and points - which doesnt mean that i dont believe in facts/logic (again, making such wild assumptions). i think your argument of not reading into things has made you fail to see what im saying.

3. my definition of 'intentions' and yours are different. for example, experts have said (and you can quote me on this) that the main criticism for tony abbott is that he has not delivered alternative policy. therefore i say tony has no intentions, and rudd has. that was my argument - my judgement has nothing to do with what people thought would happen. your example is a gross exaggeration and we both know that the deaths of australians under the insulation program were results of negligence and corruption (mostly negligence). tony abbott's grand solution to help australia's debt is to spend nothing. wow.

4. there is a level of opinion and facts in each of our arguments - dont be stupid... it should be obvious to everyone that i dont care about reps. (2 red bars FTW)

5. in terms of understanding there is no impartial judge that could differentiate us (everyone against me are liberal voters, and vice versa for you).

6. good simile - but it means nothing. your great exaggerations, stereotypes and assumptions are my criticisms of you... because you do not have enough factual bases to say it like its law (which you do). ITS YOUR OPINION.

7. anyone who tl;dr's this will be cursed. (edit)

Last edited:

Grape juice

HSC
lols. saw a poll on TV from 9msn,

78000 voted that if ruddkip had an election now, he would lose, as opposed to the 23000 who voted in favor that ruddkip would win.

But on the other hand, ruddkip has a high approval rating of being PM rather than Abbott.

so what the general population is trying to say here is that rudd is shit, and so is abbott.:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)