Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen (2 Viewers)

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
I know nothing about this movie, or the series.
I have heard of transformers when i was younger but never actually was interested in Transformers as such. Only reason why i'm going to watch it is because of friends..at IMAX. Been quite some time since i've been to IMAX.

Hope it's good, since i'm going in knowing nothing about Transformers..

Last edited:

Uncle

Banned
HSC
holy god almighty, clearly the most amazing movie i've ever seen!

holy god almighty, clearly you forgot to mention how much you lost control of your bladder in the bath of excitement filled by this movie!

like i wet my pants so much i could fill warragamba dam 10 times over

Silent_Sniper

Watching you through my sniper scope!!! Getting re
HSC

holy god almighty, clearly you forgot to mention how much you lost control of your bladder in the bath of excitement filled by this movie!

like i wet my pants so much i could fill warragamba dam 10 times over

Lol supa-cala-freakin madness to the power of 7!!!! (my line!!!)

simplyyme

HSC
i went to watch it on saturday, my friends and i were meant to watch it at IMAX but there was bloody trackwork going on >_> so we got there late and had to bolt it from town hall to the IMAX to make the 12:00 session, only to find out that every session that day was sold out !!! (my friend said he had " booked" us tickets) :( and then had to go all the way back to the george st cinemas near town hall

other than that - OMG its a really good movie, great action scenes and special effects, but a bit too long imo though and kinda cheesy at the end " wake up i love you"

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
i went to watch it on saturday, my friends and i were meant to watch it at IMAX but there was bloody trackwork going on >_> so we got there late and had to bolt it from town hall to the IMAX to make the 12:00 session, only to find out that every session that day was sold out !!! (my friend said he had " booked" us tickets) :( and then had to go all the way back to the george st cinemas near town hall

other than that - OMG its a really good movie, great action scenes and special effects, but a bit too long imo though and kinda cheesy at the end " wake up i love you"
aww..sold out hey, must be that good.

I'm going to see it with my friends at IMAX too! hopefully not sold out.

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
Still haven't seen it lol. IMAX was booked out when i tried to watch it :burn:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)