Trial Discussion Thread. (4 Viewers)

Makematics

HSC
Just saw this now

I'm going good, still got a fair bit to edit/work/revise on. I'm expected to get a 50/50 in this from my teacher lol
Judging by what I've got so far, I'd be over the moon with reaching an e4 let alone a 50/50

its due on the 16th, next Friday...

Ohgod..
nah don't worry bro, just keep working away at it and get dat 4u english state rank ;) your major work is nowhere near the high standard of spiritual's creative on omed though ;) sorry to break it to you like this.

jks

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
nah don't worry bro, just keep working away at it and get dat 4u english state rank ;) your major work is nowhere near the high standard of spiritual's creative on omed though ;) sorry to break it to you like this.

jks

aw man :(

omed92

Banned
HSC
This is especially the case at my school.
i hav to clearing up some shite especially what you have been blowing out of ur mouth for the past fewing days

first i tell u why im rank 40 and 50 from advanced englishe

i send the teacher my essay and she reply with ?? what the fuck!!! why she send me a question mark when i send her my essay
and unlike spirit bean who has a lawyer dad that read his essay, my dad works as a farkin lawn mower

how i can get my advanced englishe rank up than?? i tell u bro its dame bias

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
i hav to clearing up some shite especially what you have been blowing out of ur mouth for the past fewing days

i send the teacher my essay and she reply with ?? what the fuck!!! why she send me a question mark when i send her my essay
and unlike spirit bean who has a lawyer dad that read his essay, my dad works as a farkin lawn mower

Couldn't understand your essay.

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
she mark me harsh! i got 15/20 for my best essay which bringing my rank up to 40 but she didnt bring me above!
i feel u man, just don't stuff up for the rest of the trails!!!

do like lots of past papers, you finished with like 2 hrs to spare in paper 2 right??

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
i tell u what happening,

i finish paper 1 in 40 minutes because spirit bean told me only 2 sections are counted so i wrote out my goode essay and did short answers full marks

lucky i ace my trails
wtfff he told u it's like option topics?

dat sprit bean is such a meanie!!!

i herd som1 did like 2 modA essays and one modb essay... is he failed?

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC

dameee bro, this seem familiar? :bomb:

omed92

Banned
HSC
wtfff he told u it's like option topics?

dat sprit bean is such a meanie!!!

i herd som1 did like 2 modA essays and one modb essay... is he failed?
i tell u what happening,

when i go inside the exam paper 1

its like dog ate the bone and now i eating the medicine bone. my essay fitting the size of the question to perfectly

so i do 2 sections cos 2 are counted

the bolded, I cant even ahahahahaha
fucing bullshit and she say "why ur essay shite" and she reply with ??????? ?????? fucing harsh marking

dameee bro, this seem familiar? :bomb:
dats what happening to ur atar dame

get your fax right

omed92

Banned
HSC
Yeah, still not as bad as 40/50 english rank :D
hah
i tell you why im that rank bro

i go to scool and i say "giving me another paper i need one" and teacher laughing????? ia sk for new paper to write my essay and she laugh???

so this driviing me to write in size 2 writing and she say why is ur writing to small??????

so i send her back ????????????? like she did to me so

shes dame

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
I just saw that LOL

WHAT A STRATEGIST

@HAIGOUT-SPIRITUALIN!
fucking swear to god spiritual, you have taken out at least half your grade from the competition by selling them gaming accounts by the sound of it, AND you have made money in doing so!

Method is more important than strength, when you wish to control your enemies. By dropping golden beads near a snake, a crow once managed To have a passer-by kill the snake for the beads. - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
My mate is a snake

He says he's stuffed for Geog
Afterwards he says that he smashed his exam and everyone else hated it
One of my mates (and spiritual's) always says "I'm so (insert swear word) blown, i haven't studied the whole topic" and gets great marks....

For modern he said he didn't study much and he got 97% lol

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
One of my mates (and spiritual's) always says "I'm so (insert swear word) blown, i haven't studied the whole topic" and gets great marks....

For modern he said he didn't study much and he got 97% lol
No guys. You have snake, but this guy that he's referring to is like venomous python.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)