Trial HSC - stressed or not? (1 Viewer)

qrpw

HSC
Yeah I noticed that poop break haha- he was sitting in front of me. How'd you go? I was pretty happy with both the papers tbh.
For some reason, not used to the 2 hour time. I kept going overtime for the first essay, no idea why. Somehow I think I did better in Paper 2 than 1, even though belonging is the easiest.

But anyway, english is finished, therefore trials are over.

deswa1

HSC
For some reason, not used to the 2 hour time. I kept going overtime for the first essay, no idea why. Somehow I think I did better in Paper 2 than 1, even though belonging is the easiest.

But anyway, english is finished, therefore trials are over.
True that. I haven't even looked at maths for the past week. After eco tomorrow- some intense 4U cramming lol

elloelloelle

HSC
Uni Grad
Stress is nearly non-existent now :') grinding 3U paper tomorrow, then bio on fri, THEN DONE WOOHOO!!!
Hello, there, stuvac :3

Wentworth

HSC
thinking back to mine (lol I'm so bored), I was only stressed about English..3u/4u/phys/chem you guys should have been doing past papers for at least a month now right? English is a bitch though I agree, all that memorisation and shit

keppryyy

HSC
fuck that bro, you bitches. whos worried over a trial exam. trial exams are a fukn walk in the park.

George121

HSC
Dude... do you know who Keppry is? He is a prodigy... his expected to get a state ranking for 4U.... (srs)...
To be honest, i don't care who or what he is lol..

Expectations mean nothing.

deswa1

HSC
To be honest, i don't care who or what he is lol..

Expectations mean nothing.
Mate. This guy will destroy all of us. There's no point me even trying at school- its impossible to rank :(

George121

HSC
Mate. This guy will destroy all of us. There's no point me even trying at school- its impossible to rank :(
Lol being arrogant and too cocky gets you nowhere, no matter who you are, or how good you are.

purple025536

HSC
tots not stressed, stressing never helps just makes you forget stuff + im loving the days off school :L

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
stree is building with 4 days til english :/ cannot wait til section 2 is done - rest of the exams have nothing on english.

deswa1

HSC
Lol being arrogant and too cocky gets you nowhere, no matter who you are, or how good you are.
You seriously don't get this guy. He can say phrases like "If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize." - Mohammed Ali and mean every word of it.

Rumour around Tech is that he studied for 5 minutes before his 4U test. You can imagine what his result was.

gorab

HSC
haha look at this guy, he's so cute and unaware.
you should be lucky you don't know the story behind Keppry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)