• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Trials!! (1 Viewer)

suzlee

HSC
smushieex said:
I did most of my trials last week.
heh, didn't end up studying for most of them ..
o_o

my last exam on monday is MATHS!
yeah, what joy. T_T
The BEST for the last :)
Best of luck to you!

speedofsound

HSC
suzlee said:
lol, okay :p
I don't know what I'd prefer. I don't want to be overwhelmed by SC trials + yearlies, but I don't want to be stuck with them after the real SC...
What happens at your school? We have yearlies, then 2 weeks of nothing, then SC, then 5 weeks left in the term where basically nothing happens lol.

TBK11

HSC
hey i just wanted to know What Exams will be done for Trials
apprently my school wont tell anyone which exams are going to happen and on what day they are going to happen its total bs dont no what to study could someone tell me which Exams they are gonna do for trials i know science will be there

bored of sc

HSC
maxxxy said:
Just curious about the maths trials.
If were doing advanced, do we do the advanced paper trials or does everyone do the standard maths trial paper?
Just wondering, because the actual school certificate has only the standard maths paper.
Depends on the school. Our school had a common section 1: non-calculator and section 2: mutliple choice. But section 3 (short answer) was divided into advanced, intermediate and general.

Smart Jellyfish

HSC
For the trials, everyone does the same paper. This includes those who do standard as well. So it won't be too hard if your doing advanced but it won't be too easy either.

Aznmichael92

HSC
suzlee said:
Oh I see... We have yearlies AFTER the real SC. That's really weird..
So what do you guys do after SC? You'd have nothing left to study for;
Well you still have to go to school. You dont have to however if you got a job for that 5 weeks period or on work experience. For those that turn up to school, they generally do pe everyday and some other program that i dont know. Has something to with development and improvments

This is what i heard so not too sure :D

alexvision

HSC
"sigh" , my school usually rolls over in term 4 to the next year. But we got a new principal this year that decided 2 weeks ago that we shouldn't roll over this year. So I have a full term of study for the SC :angry: (in most subjects we will still do "skills" towards the year 11 subjects and have no assessments the whole term ??)

Yay, i finished my trials and I reckon i did well for not studying :) No results yet and wont get them till next term (lazy teachers) :angry: I was suprised that i was able to pass maths :) but science was harder than expected but still 90+, its a lot harder than the SC papers that i worked through.

Oh well, a term of boredom.

smushieex

HSC
maxxxy said:
Just curious about the maths trials.
If were doing advanced, do we do the advanced paper trials or does everyone do the standard maths trial paper?
Just wondering, because the actual school certificate has only the standard maths paper.
my school makes everyone do the same paper for trials, whether you're advanced, intermediate etc etc.

although, they're obviously expecting people in 5.3 to do 'better' since i think it's set up at intermediate level? something like that .. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)