Tutoring Alternatives for Kurt (1 Viewer)

lexi23

HSC
I’m a Year 11 student- went to Kurt in Year 9 & 10 and found it really good- the maths was fun and I was able to extend myself with other students from top selective schools, like me. However, I had to quit because I live 1.25 hours away and travelling that far was no longer a viable option.

I’m now looking for other similar tutoring centres around Chatswood/Mosman, however, all the ones I’ve found seem to be targeted at comprehensive students rather than top selective school students. Basically none of them seem like they’re going to extend me as far as Kurt did. I’m currently looking into Talent 100 but haven’t heard great things :// Any advice?

5uckerberg

HSC
Does anyone have some good places? Because I know the rigorous ones are around the Inner West and Parramatta.

lexi23

HSC
Yeah idk abt other people but Du is ages away for me as well :// Idk considering Project Academy atm too

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
In the event that you don't end up finding a suitable alternative (hopefully this will not happen), have you considered private tutoring? There is a significant number of private tutors, most of whom are highly qualified, who may be able to cater to your specific needs, such as location and the level of difficulty that you are seeking in terms of your education. I suggest having a look at the Tutoring Classifieds forum, where you could potentially find a suitable tutor:

I hope this helps! 😄

leticialty

HSC
I wasn't a top student for Maths so our experiences might be different, but I was a student at Project Academy and their support and culture is super wholesome! They have a Y11 accelerated stream too if that's what you're after. You can give it a go at their 3-week trials :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)