Tutoring at NGO and SONS (1 Viewer)

Anonnnnnymous

HSC
Does anyone know whether Ngo and Sons provide good tutoring services for Science and English? I know that maths is excellent but not too sure about other subjects

THank you in advance

HSC
English I can confirm isn't very good. You're better off finding a private tutor or no tutoring at all and people say science 7-10 isn't necessary. The chemistry and physics courses look good.

Anonnnnnymous

HSC
Im guessing that your judgements are based on personal experience. If you don't mind, can you elaborate more on why so?

c8

HSC
Does anyone know whether Ngo and Sons provide good tutoring services for Science and English? I know that maths is excellent but not too sure about other subjects

THank you in advance
There's better places you could go to for science. Since you're asking about ngo and son's I'm assuming you're close to the western sydney area and if canley heights is accessible to you then Peak is a good place for science tutoring at an even cheaper price than ngo and sons.

KHT

HSC
There's better places you could go to for science. Since you're asking about ngo and son's I'm assuming you're close to the western sydney area and if canley heights is accessible to you then Peak is a good place for science tutoring at an even cheaper price than ngo and sons.
Do you know any good English tutoring place ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)