UAC round offers?? (1 Viewer)

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Hiii just looking at my UAC portal and the website and they talk of all of these rounds and offers and whatnot, idfk what they mean. I thought early entry for yr12 students was sum like September and October?? **refer to screenshot

what do these rounds actually offer? as a yr 12 student do i benefit?? HELPPPPP

Attachments

dav53521

HSC
Those offer rounds are for undergraduate/post-school only so it doesn't really matter for a year 12 student.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
UAC offer rounds are dates on which universities release offers to applicants (who can be domestic or international) for the degrees for which they have applied. Having multiple offer rounds means that universities release offers on multiple occasions, as opposed to releasing offers on only one date.

Different offer rounds serve different purposes. For instance, there are rounds intended for institutions to release ATAR-based offers, and there are rounds intended for entry based on early entry schemes, such as the Schools Recommendation Scheme (SRS). Some offer rounds are relevant to domestic applicants, whereas others are relevant to international applicants.

As mentioned above, all rounds up to October Round 2 are not relevant to year 12 students and are instead intended for post-school applicants. Some of those rounds enable institutions to make offers to applicants for courses starting in the second semester, as opposed to the first semester (or term) in the case of a year 12 applicant.

In your case, offer rounds relevant to you include:
  • November Round 1
  • November Round 2
  • December Round 1
These rounds are when institutions make SRS-based offers to applicants.

The main offer rounds, which are intended for institutions to make offers based on students' ATARs are:
  • December Round 2
  • January Round 1
I hope this helps! 😄

nsw..wollongong

HSC
yeah understand that but uac opened (for yr 12 students) in the beginning of April and I'm already trying to figure out my five course preferences

nsw..wollongong

HSC
UAC offer rounds are dates on which universities release offers to applicants (who can be domestic or international) for the degrees for which they have applied. Having multiple offer rounds means that universities release offers on multiple occasions, as opposed to releasing offers on only one date.

Different offer rounds serve different purposes. For instance, there are rounds intended for institutions to release ATAR-based offers, and there are rounds intended for entry based on early entry schemes, such as the Schools Recommendation Scheme (SRS). Some offer rounds are relevant to domestic applicants, whereas others are relevant to international applicants.

As mentioned above, all rounds up to October Round 2 are not relevant to year 12 students and are instead intended for post-school applicants. Some of those rounds enable institutions to make offers to applicants for courses starting in the second semester, as opposed to the first semester (or term) in the case of a year 12 applicant.

In your case, offer rounds relevant to you include:
  • November Round 1
  • November Round 2
  • December Round 1
These rounds are when institutions make SRS-based offers to applicants.

The main offer rounds, which are intended for institutions to make offers based on students' ATARs are:
  • December Round 2
  • January Round 1
I hope this helps! 😄
thank you so so much for your insight!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)