UMAT 2015 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

iMMORTAL153

HSC
Uni Grad
I found doing med entry definitely improved the way I approach section 1 questions. E.g. In passage questions I am able to quickly eliminate options on little things such as they don't have "Australian" people in the answer. For section 2 I found just doing lots of questions helped rather than the explainations. For s3 I improved so much but that was using strategies for the previous style of questions, didn't help so much in the actual umat this year, but still speak up the time it took me to find new patterns. I guess it's different for every person. I did the 2008 med entry papers this year and not the 2015 ones.

Sparkster

HSC
N/A
I can't find the medentry forum, i got an account but can't seem to find it LOL can anyone direct me pls
Same for me. They told me I could access it until interviews, but it's not showing up in LMS. anyone else got this problem?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interdrama

#wang
HSC
I personally found MedEntry to be a valuable resource in gauging where I was standing with regards to the rest of the candidates. The percentile score they give gave me a solid idea on the parts I needed to improve in order to be competitive.

Things might have changed since 2011.

Andrew98

HSC
Does anyone remember specific vocabulary used in Section 2 that were hard? I had a hard time with them.

iMMORTAL153

HSC
Uni Grad
So, UMAT results possibly this week? Maybe next week? They came out on the 18th in 2014 and the 13th in 2013. What do you guys think? I am not mentally prepared for my results, especially after section 3.

HSC
N/A
I remember there was a discussion about this last year. Ppl were saying it's released on a friday
Last year it was a Thursday. I remember cuz I didn't go to school the next day, lolz

Oh wait apparently it was the 18th, so maybe it will be Friday

Last edited:

ManUpstairs

HSC
For all the other people out there who are also stressing about UMAT results and wanting to spend time obtaining some partly useless information about when the results were released in previous years, check out ACER's UMAT twitter page, they have the results dates on there for the past few years: https://twitter.com/umatacer

Oer

Started from the fundus
HSC
Good luck for whenever they come out guys :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)