Umat day!!!! (1 Viewer)

SanjoyM

HSC
Same. After came out I was like "OK, HOW DID I DO?"
Not like the prac papers where u can just mark n u know.
ACER people "do" things to ur mark o_O lols
I really hope they SCALE super high and well!! PLEASE, IM BEGGING THEM TO! THEY HAVE TO! THEY MUST! PRETTY PLEASE!! JUST SCALE WELL!! PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Don't stress, its almost always difficult to predict how you went, particularly section 2

SunnyScience

HSC
I was the first one sitting down at the 1:30 session in section T. White. Tall. Yellow Shirt. Yeah...you didn't see me.
I sat there for an hour watching every. single. one of you 2,000 people walk around in circles trying to find your seat :p

Blessed Angel

Based Angel
HSC
Same. After came out I was like "OK, HOW DID I DO?"
Not like the prac papers where u can just mark n u know.
ACER people "do" things to ur mark o_O lols
I can't believe it takes 2 months though.

I know they have to scale it and stuff, but really? They should've made it at the beginning of the year tbh. Why the week before our trials? And why release results right before hsc? AHAHAHA

I was one of the first in. I'd say I saw the guy around 8:15
I arrived before 8.
You probably saw me, and didn't really notice :p
Oh well, haha :haha:

SanjoyM

HSC
I was the first one sitting down at the 1:30 session in section T. White. Tall. Yellow Shirt. Yeah...you didn't see me.
I sat there for an hour watching every. single. one of you 2,000 people walk around in circles trying to find your seat :p
i HOPE THE SECTION 1 GUIDES HELPED A BIT? :)

Godmode

Activated
HSC

I know they have to scale it and stuff, but really? They should've made it at the beginning of the year tbh. Why the week before our trials? And why release results right before hsc? AHAHAHA

I arrived before 8.
You probably saw me, and didn't really notice :p
Oh well, haha :haha:
Well I was quite absorbed in that balloon... I don;t even know what time i got in.

Another funny thing was when everyone first started lining up out the front of the hall, I had just stopped walking to talk a look around and ended up in the middle of the line.

SunnyScience

HSC
It really did - thank you soooo much :)

fk acer for not putting in questions which involve us creating tables.

elloelloelle

HSC
Uni Grad

ACER peeps are sadists. Unadulterated, sadists lol I think they put it around trials to lessen the chance we'll be hardout prepping for it in the days leading up to it; iunno, create an even playing field? My school pretty much screwed us over for putting trials DURING umat (tho, we did get today off... to sit umat)

Blessed Angel

Based Angel
HSC
Well I was quite absorbed in that balloon... I don;t even know what time i got in.

Another funny thing was when everyone first started lining up out the front of the hall, I had just stopped walking to talk a look around and ended up in the middle of the line.
LOL.

Stupid me put my bag at a random table, and didn't remember which one. I was shoved and pushed the entire length of the hall :(
I hate being short. There were so many tall guys there today :|
I couldn't even see infront of me :(

jnney

lemon
HSC
2000? holy

lvella10

HSC
We all saw that - lol. I'm pretty sure he tried to run me over.
Lol , I he beeped his horn twice as I was right in front of the car .. almost shat myself :L
I felt like I was judged by everyone whom wasn't white ..

lvella10

HSC
I was purposefully smiling after it finished just to make others think I found it super easy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)