HSC
Uni Grad
You can do MBBS and then get into academia too
You don't HAVE to be a clinician.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Seriously, you're not even aspiring to study medicine and you're letting a meaningless test demotivate you. It defies logic.

83 ATAR? Lots of people will dream of that and you should by no means compare yourself to this site which is centered on very high achievers. ATAR isn't about intelligence. It's about how much you study. The fact that you're registered on a study forum, posting on a Saturday, at 7:00AM tells me that you're doing better than the average kid in the state. At least get your act together for the externals. If you do well in them, obviously your ATAR estimate, or should I say unreliable guesstimate can increase.
this guy speaks the truth

kcwm

HSC
Very happy, (enough to make me register and post)
S1: 100
S2: 79
S3: 60 (a bit low but I don't care at all)

Overall: 239
Percentile: 100

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Very happy, (enough to make me register and post)
S1: 100
S2: 79
S3: 60 (a bit low but I don't care at all)

Overall: 239
Percentile: 100
you're pretty much in
As long as your ATAR is >97 and you do extension two maths then you're in UQ.

mike12345678

HSC
section 1- 59
section 2- 47
section 3- 53

overall - 158
percentile 63

any chance anywhere? and also i dont see how my total is 158 its obviously 159 lmaooo dumb acer!

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
section 1- 59
section 2- 47
section 3- 53

overall - 158
percentile 63

any chance anywhere? and also i dont see how my total is 158 its obviously 159 lmaooo dumb acer!
your marks are obviously decimals brah
So like
Adding them gives closer to 158 than 159
Also,
No chance anywhere probs
<50 in section two knocks out a bunch of unis
Your current uni enrolment knocks out a few others
You score isn't high enough for UWS or UNSW
And
Etc.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
some people get into UNSW and don't even get interviews at UWS. ~~~~~
This. I know someone (admittedly rural) who got a late round offer for UNSW and main round at UNE but no interview at UWS.

fionarykim

HSC
Seriously, you're not even aspiring to study medicine and you're letting a meaningless test demotivate you. It defies logic.

83 ATAR? Lots of people will dream of that and you should by no means compare yourself to this site which is centered on very high achievers. ATAR isn't about intelligence. It's about how much you study. The fact that you're registered on a study forum, posting on a Saturday, at 7:00AM tells me that you're doing better than the average kid in the state. At least get your act together for the externals. If you do well in them, obviously your ATAR estimate, or should I say unreliable guesstimate can increase.
this (Y) is just fking amazin HAHA

Fml. 83 atar estimate for trials, and now i get 61% percentile. barely above fucking average. I give up on academics. this is absolutely pathetic. wasnt going to do med but still, pretty de-moralising to know that you find out you are stupid and simple-minded. and all you people getting 88, 91, 98 etc, makes me feel i should drop out of school and just become a freaking tradie.
but srsly,
i know heaps of ppl who would praise the lord if they could make 83-84
anything in the 80s are really not that easy to get, i think anything above 80s is good
and it is hard comparing yourself with everyone here, the ppl here are legit fking high achievers, there are so many people that cant even get in the 80s! why are you degrading yourself.

butt, non the less if thats not good enough, then maybe instead of wasting your time thinking about dropping out, why dont you put some effort into raising all your marks in the externals, it can bring you up heaps if you can ace it. Seriously doing well in HSC is actually effort, cmon you have 29 days! use it well

as for the rest, i dont think i can put it into better words than spiritual being haha

scradimus

HSC
s1: 64
s2: 54
s3: 53

overall: 171
percentile: 81

any chances for an offer? estimate atar is 99.4

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
s1: 64
s2: 54
s3: 53

overall: 171
percentile: 81

any chances for an offer? estimate atar is 99.4
If your ATAR is 99.4 then UNSW ~might~ be a chance
apply for everywhere and just see what you get
looks good for UNCLE/UNE

roseyc

HSC
Overall quite disappointed in my results, when I practiced S2 was always always my strongest and I seriously don't understand how I'm in the bottom 25% for section 2. Anyways it's over now, do you guys think I have any chance at any unis with these results? Preferably in NSW (ie. UNSW, UWS or UNCLE), but looking at other ones now as well.

S1: 59
S2: 52
S3: 65
total score: 176
percentile: 87%

no idea about atar, will probably get an estimate from school soon. Thanks!

RishBonjour

HSC

trutttthh.

Fml. 83 atar estimate for trials, and now i get 61% percentile. barely above fucking average. I give up on academics. this is absolutely pathetic. wasnt going to do med but still, pretty de-moralising to know that you find out you are stupid and simple-minded. and all you people getting 88, 91, 98 etc, makes me feel i should drop out of school and just become a freaking tradie.
Yeah, when you become a tradie and it gets hard "fuck it, I'll just live off centralink".
be realistic, just get into your course - get into uni. doors will open up later. ATAR won't effect anything! The only two 99+ 'courses' are law and med. You can get into either by transferring later on(med - GAMSAT/UMAT - keeeep trying!, LAW - HD ave)

OH1995

HSC
Very disappointed :(

S1: 51
S2: 62
S3: 47

Percentile: 66

Is there any hope or thing that I can still apply to?

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
Very disappointed :(

S1: 51
S2: 62
S3: 47

Percentile: 66

Is there any hope or thing that I can still apply to?
look into JCU i don't think UMAT is really a criteria for them :)

Bims

HSC
Somewhere on the internet is a table for UNSW which shows the required umat and atar scores needed for an interview offer. Like it has 96 atar then the required umat score, then 97 atar, and the respective umat score, etc. I can't find it anymore!! If you find this table, inbox me the link. Cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)