Unfair Parking Fine! (1 Viewer)

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
what is wrong with you people i will eat my hat if that is not a clearly marked taxi zone

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
I got a $200 parking fine yesterday at UNSW for parking within 10m of an intersection. Fuck off no one leaves 10m when there is no 'no stopping sign'.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
fairly sure it was 6m from a corner, you could dispute that if you weren't one of the wankers that parked right on the corner.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
i seriously don't know why you'd risk it though, theres every chance that a sped will come take off a corner as they turn passed

Optimus Prime

Electric Beats
Wherevr sentient beings are being mistreated
HSC
I got a $200 parking fine yesterday at UNSW for parking within 10m of an intersection. Fuck off no one leaves 10m when there is no 'no stopping sign'.
Serves you right I fucking hate people who do that and then you can't fucking see.
what is wrong with you people i will eat my hat if that is not a clearly marked taxi zone
If it wasn't all the way down at sussex street I'd go check now.

Last edited:

Roguedeth

HSC
lol my dad got one of those fines roflllll

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
I was about 3m from the end where there was a walking path in the curb after that before the actual end (so pretty much more than 3m, if you can't see then you're retarded). Can't be fucked disputing it, too much effort. It actually looked fine and I park like that a lot because around Uni there isn't much else to take.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
guys i don't mean to labour the point or anything but

[youtube]QAPlOAA8lu8[/youtube]

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
To TC, not sure if you know this but when a parking area isn't allowed be parked in (e.g. loading zones at certain times), some parking meters will inform you when you try to buy a ticket. Maybe consider using the machines if in doubt.

And as for the comment about worried that someone will speed around a corner- I agree. That's what stopped me from doing that.

TypeR

HSC
Thanks alot for that runoutofsleep

case closed i guess

Thanks again guys for your inputs

Uncle

Banned
HSC
There are some councils who fine people just so the mayor can afford to eat $150 lunch consisting of niçoise salad and seafood every day for lunch and there are those who fine people because they deserve it.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
this thread gave me some good laughs. I remember once feeling outraged over a parking fine because i thought i was in the right spot[i was in a bay and everything] turns out the street only has parking down one side of it for xhour -yhour then from y-hour to zhour it was down the other side wtf.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)