UNI life is sooo boring, is this the same for you? (1 Viewer)

William kamel

HSC
hang out with friends, play cards
The clubs are pretty much non-existant on Campus, apart from their offices, I haven't seen any activities at all. I though uni was supposed to be as fun as t was during O week

Tim035

HSC
Do a year of uni over in the states :D

- Change your bluetooth to match the description of another guy in the lecture theatre e.g. 'Guy with blue adidas shirt' then send creepy msgs to other ppl in the theatre who have bluetooth on.

- Find out where Michael Peters is holding his Gen Ed courses and attend the classes for serious lols.

henry08

HSC
N/A
Do a year of uni over in the states :D

- Change your bluetooth to match the description of another guy in the lecture theatre e.g. 'Guy with blue adidas shirt' then send creepy msgs to other ppl in the theatre who have bluetooth on.

- Find out where Michael Peters is holding his Gen Ed courses and attend the classes for serious lols.
Nice idea on the first one. Whats funny about Peters?

HSC
Spend unhealthy amounts of time on the Library Lawn.

pman

Banned
HSC
Piss ups in unibar

free gigs on our library lawn

do assignments

pool and gym

Lydia_88

HSC
My life -

Gym

Shop

Work

Hang out with friends

Do assignments n stuff.....

Volunteer!!!

HSC
Uni Grad
I wish they would invent something mildly fun / interesting to do between breaks when you have no friends around or don't know where they are.

AndrewCase1337

HSC
Hey corey, me andrew from your comp class lol.

I sent an email to TKC enquiring whether its too late too apply for S2, I'd ask you guys which is the best college to apply for but no doubt id get biased opinions. I'll just put down no preference haha

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Hey corey, me andrew from your comp class lol.

I sent an email to TKC enquiring whether its too late too apply for S2, I'd ask you guys which is the best college to apply for but no doubt id get biased opinions. I'll just put down no preference haha
ok thanks, btw i'm not your friend anymore f***er

HSC
And yeah fair call about the biased opinions, everyone is going to spruik their own college endlessly. In terms of kensos, they are all pretty good and relaxed but from what I've gathered from having friends at all of them, baxter is obviously the biggest, with a heavy focus on sports and partying (although they all party pretty hard) while basser and golstein are smaller (basser like, 130 goldstein like 70) so it's a bit of a different environment but still pretty good. I would also add as a caveat for kensos is that all my friends there say it is extremely hard to get work done.

New is pretty awesome too, maybe a bit more focused on academics but still seriously into partying and fun, a lot of really awesome people there too. The no drinking in college really isn't an issue for them, they just go outside or out. Warrane is where I'm currently at and I guess in general it's a slightly more subdued environment, it's by far the nicest and best equipped college in terms of facilities and the building, but obviously it's guys only, which has plenty of positives and negatives. It is full of awesome guys and the academic support is unparalelled (we get med tutes every night) but yeah I would say overall there is less of a party atmosphere, but there are plenty of guys to go out with all the time, you just have to make an effort to meet girls.

Choose the college you think suits you, I would personally be happy to stay at any college bar shalom (far too quiet and small), and would prefer to stay somewhere at least basser sized, I find warrane too small and it's already 140 people.
what basser kids do you know?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)