Uni or High School? (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
but it takes a long time to reach the closeness that you had at school
It depends on what course your doing. It's different for me, for example, because I'm in Creative Arts. Essentially, everyone in the three years have all become pretty close friends pretty quickly.

sam5

HSC
i hate uni compared to high school

hate the travelling

hate the workload

hate the associated costs

hate not seeing any close mates

just dont like it - cant wait for my degree to finish

Thecorey0

HSC
Uni is much better so far. Only con at this moment is the cost of it, although in the long run, that will be neglible.

HSC
Uni Grad
Uni is much better so far. Only con at this moment is the cost of it, although in the long run, that will be neglible.
I agree, but they must make a fucken killing, even taking into account wages, upkeep and materials etc. So shit we have to buy textbooks on top.

HSC
Uni Grad
you obviously havnt tried gettin a carpark at newcastle uni
Ha, even at Ourimbah it's insane, people parkin way out on the street and shit.
There seems to be a very disproportionate amount of cars to people.

dawdlex3

HSC
I'd say high school. It's harder to see your friends with different days for classes and breaks what so.

William kamel

HSC
uni, high school had too many jackasses, who only cared about being cool and looking nice, whereas uni's more focused and a more relaxed environment.

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
Why not make some friends at uni?
Over time you'll become closer and yeh...
It's hard..they come and go..clashing timetable is one issue, and the fact that most people already have a pre-determined group is another.

HSC
Uni Grad
It's hard..they come and go..clashing timetable is one issue, and the fact that most people already have a pre-determined group is another.
Yeh, clashing timetables are heaps poo.
Pre-determined groups already, 2 weeks in?

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
Yeh, clashing timetables are heaps poo.
Pre-determined groups already, 2 weeks in?
i m second yr student lol..plus that's true for me in first year too. Seemed like everyone have their own group of friends, by week 1 actually.

HSC
Uni Grad
i m second yr student lol..plus that's true for me in first year too. Seemed like everyone have their own group of friends, by week 1 actually.
Aww that's heaps poo, guess it would be hard thinking about it now, friends in different classes and even diff lecs/tutes within courses and each semester may not be with them and all kinds of stuff.

absorber

HSC
Uni's more interesting, but I suppose high school was more fun. Though, I haven't really made any friends yet

MooshyMoosh

HSC
I prefer uni for the environment and teaching, just making new friends is harder as other people have said. But I'm still friends with people from chem bridging though, and other people I met at the NSA hinamatsuri tea session they had- I guess these things take time, and whether or not the other person is very social or wants to stay in contact with you.

Shoom

HSC
N/A
HS

I CANT reference my bio assignment = 0/100 = repeat semester.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)