Union Board Election 2010 (1 Viewer)

Lord Farquad

HSC
hay guys that pat dude is like a law kid but his pamphlet is riddled with grammatical and syntactical errors lol

youandmexo

HSC
hell yeah
alistair

tempted to vote for that twat simply because he has high quality posters. the rest are duds.
sibella's campaign is probably the most unrealistic yet.
lol i forgot what her campaign is. what is it again? =p i just know she has purple shirts lol.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Who do I support guys? Still very undecided.

bio_nut

HSC
interesting that the one thing that really sets flynn aside from the rest is his plan to get an inter-faith convenor on campus. but he hasn't mentioned a word of it in any lecture bashing.

um...
Probably because people would throw paper at him.

I might be one of them.

He thinks religious societies should be exempt from usual funding and membership rules. Hell no.

HSC
so i definately won't be in voting flynn then
thankyou for that information, comrades
read the plethora of guides supplied kindly.

i read that about flynn though, and i'm like, nice way to shoot yourself up the ass and guarantee no votes.

bio_nut

HSC
read the plethora of guides supplied kindly.

i read that about flynn though, and i'm like, nice way to shoot yourself up the ass and guarantee no votes.
Nooo, all the Christian friends I have on facebook are adding his page.

And there's a LOT of people in the EU.

bio_nut

HSC
yes, but assuming all 600 vote for him as 1, would that be enough to guarantee anything? don't really think so. and he's been associated with the libs which will cut a bunch of votes from the EU.
Really? All the Christians I know vote liberal.

HSC
key to succeeding student elections: make your policies and promises as broad and universal as possible, without sounding too vague that you lose out. top with mere exposure (kilos and wetness of chalk a positive correlate), add a dash of image, and saturate with those willing to vote.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
:O its awesome okay!
um whats the view on sibelia? sibella or whatever her name is.
Nice-ish person (just from what I gleaned from what she said in our lecture). Well, she could articulate herself without stumbling over every 4th word. Alistair was good as well. There was something about Vivienne that annoyed me.

Hilton Guo was just hilarious. :p

Dumb question - do we number all of the candidates? Or just pick one? Or a certain number?

canterbury434

HSC
I think her campaign seems quite elitist. she's mainly targetting law students, her stall is on the law lawns and her slogan "a candidate of callibre"??? CMON!

also a recreational library would be so expensive, i dont think her policies are that realistic ...

canterbury434

HSC
Nice-ish person (just from what I gleaned from what she said in our lecture). Well, she could articulate herself without stumbling over every 4th word. Alistair was good as well. There was something about Vivienne that annoyed me.

Hilton Guo was just hilarious. :p

Dumb question - do we number all of the candidates? Or just pick one? Or a certain number?
number as many candidates as you want from 1 - 11

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)