University (1 Viewer)

jklol

HSC
Hi guys, so I got early entry for uts for civil engineering a while back, and I was wondering if I didnt get the atar requirment for my course at unsw (that is also civil engineering lol), could I transfer universities or something? can't really find anything online that talks about this. cause tbh after math im fully burnt out, so if I can just transfer over in like a semester or something I can just like relax a little bit lol.

Thanks!

carrotsss

HSC
You can transfer if you do well enough in your first semester

Nedom

HSC
UNSW doesn't have an ATAR requirement. It typically has a cut-off selection rank of 90~91 (if I remember correctly), but anyways, you should be aiming higher than that to increase your chances of getting in (especially when the median entry selection rank is like 99+) *crying*. You can transfer between universities applying through UAC, I believe, (and yes, you would be paying again). To transfer you will need a competitive GPA/WAM (whatever the system they use), especially with a subject like Engineering. [As you can tell from my unconfident tone in providing information, I am not too knowledgeable on this topic. You can find a lot of information just by searching things up on Google btw.]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)