Unprotected Sex With Someone: Papers or No Papers? (1 Viewer)

miaowsha

HSC
Whether it be your boyfriend of 5 years with whom you've always used a condom.
A one night stand you've just met.
A girl/guy you've been sleeping/hooking up with for a while now.
Someone you've known and trusted for years and that "something" happens to happen.
Even if you're married.
Would you request recent papers declaring that the person you are (about to) sleep with unprotected has not got an STI?

Would this be too awkward/embarrassing for you, even if it is for your own well-being?

Do you trust trust, or do you trust the papers more?

Would you be scared of these papers being forged, thus going to the doctors with that person to get them (and yourself tested for proof) and then the results?

Discuss :)

(Yes, Random, I know).

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
yeah thanks for that. why the fuck would you ask someone for papers and if you did, who the fuck is going to be like "oh yeah sure here are my tests for the past three years". imo if you were having casual sex you would be a fuckhead not to wear a condom and if you are with a long term partner i cant see why you wouldnt have talked about your sexual history with them

failtroll is fail.

miaowsha

HSC
um go to the doctor together?
Yes, possibly.

You see recently a friend of mine met a new girl and she requested that he get tested before she sleeps with him because she doesn't want to catch anything. She said that papers are "easy to forge" and she wants to be there when the tests are done and results are revealed =X Invading personal space or just safe?

miaowsha

HSC
yeah thanks for that. why the fuck would you ask someone for papers and if you did, who the fuck is going to be like "oh yeah sure here are my tests for the past three years". imo if you were having casual sex you would be a fuckhead not to wear a condom and if you are with a long term partner i cant see why you wouldnt have talked about your sexual history with them

failtroll is fail.
I'm not a troll, silly. Your trolldar is the only thing that fails.

Besides if you don't like this thread don't reply? ^_^

You'd also be surprised at how many people (especially travelers) don't use protection even when sleeping around.

A lot of guys will pressure girls into not using it because it doesn't feel as good and some other crappy BS reasons.

U.S.A

Banned
HSC
well in islam girls have to be virgins. that means they are disease free when you fuck them

miaowsha

HSC
well in islam girls have to be virgins. that means they are disease free when you fuck them
Not all are though :p

Some are "virgins".

Also, if the mother had HIV it could have been passed onto the child even if the child is a virgin.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
I'm not a troll, silly. Your trolldar is the only thing that fails.

Besides if you don't like this thread don't reply? ^_^

You'd also be surprised at how many people (especially travelers) don't use protection even when sleeping around.

A lot of guys will pressure girls into not using it because it doesn't feel as good and some other crappy BS reasons.
then that's their fucking fault? god, it's not that hard to do.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
why would you bother asking for medical proof that they have no diseases rather than just wear a goddamn condom if it was a casual thing?

surely that would be the simpler option...

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
What the fuck i need a visa to bang my girlfriend now?
Mind you, you've always needed a VISA to get with a nice girl am i rite fellas?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
yeah, but i'd only ask for these "papers" in the heat of the moment. it'd be a massive turn on.

Jasmiineee

HSC
Lol personally, i'd never just have sex with a random.
& as someone stated above, if your in a relationship with someone and you have or are going to go there and you haven't discussed sexual history then you shouldn't be taking that step unless your using protection, but hey! all for their own, some people might find STI's a trophy eh?

Personally, i'd like to trust the person, and if not sex wouldn't be an option.

Lukybear

HSC
Well thats what they all say... I recommend you get urself checked. Dunno what goes on behind closed doors.

HSC
I'd never have sex with anyone unprotected unless they were a long-term partner, I trusted them and we'd talked about our history, as others have said. Anything else is just stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)