UNSW 16/S2 Official Results Thread (1 Viewer)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
How does the stream declaration glitch work? Because where do you see your WAM?

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
How does the stream declaration glitch work? Because where do you see your WAM?
stream declaration -> change stream

then compare with old wam, play around in excel or similar to guess marks

tonysoprano

HSC
WAM has gone up from 78.5 to 81.16. No idea what courses have been updated

WildCardXD

HSC
Is the wam on the stream declaration this term's wam, like has all 4 courses been updated
I only have 1 wam for accounting and nothing for economics.... is this a problem lol
Do you have to visit the page 4x to work out individual marks for the course???

HSC
N/A
Is the wam on the stream declaration this term's wam, like has all 4 courses been updated
I only have 1 wam for accounting and nothing for economics.... is this a problem lol
Do you have to visit the page 4x to work out individual marks for the course???
I think it's the overall WAM of all your courses for your program, including whichever ones for this semester that happen to have been uploaded so far. If you were to watch it like a hawk and see it change 4 times you could know your individual marks for all 4 subjects. If you know some of your marks like how provisional marks are released in most COMP and MATH courses then you can use that knowledge to make calculations, also you can use that you know marks have to be integers.

apod

HSC
Is a 63 wam even worth trying to transfer to commerce through UAC or should i save myself 200 dorras.

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys, new here.

Anyone else disappointed with 1081?
yeah GG, then again I was warned that they mark harshly and just like the way that your class tests were marked. So generally people will end up getting worse in it than better.

euclasia

HSC
yeah GG, then again I was warned that they mark harshly and just like the way that your class tests were marked. So generally people will end up getting worse in it than better.
Damn, I did bloody well in the class tests, and felt that the exam went really well, and still got rekt. Oh well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)