UNSW Banter Society (1 Viewer)

dankmaryj

HSC
Waddup m unsw homies. As ive just graduated from school ('2013) ill be starting my first year as a unsw commerce student and im pretty keen! My brother (ex-UNSW) told me to join a club/society whatever you want to call it but very much to my dismay I couldnt find one which tickled my fancy. So i've decided in my infinite wisdom to try and procure a society everyone would know and love, The Classic Banter Society. Now per official rules you need 15 people which is exactly the same number of mates I have (such coincidence, many cools, doge.). If anyone is interested in joining and meeting a group of nice gentlemen/women who just love a good piece of banter and long walks on the beach hit us up with a msg

Peace out Y

dankmaryj

HSC
Nah, me and my mate discussed the formal name and we've come up with the UNSW Banter Representative Council, UNSW BRC

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
My war council transcends genders, and universities.

I recently drafted a UWS student and a Macquarie student in.
how can u get a UWS student in it and not me i thought i was ur bestest UWS buddy shadowp00n preese

dankmaryj

HSC
nah but srs, im just keen for banter. I went to a selective school, (top 5, take a guess (not ruse)) so a fair few people are going unsw from my school. I thought this would be a good way to get other konnekshens at unsw

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Can I join? I went to a school in the hood so ill make it look gansta

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
nah but srs, im just keen for banter. I went to a selective school, (top 5, take a guess (not ruse)) so a fair few people are going unsw from my school. I thought this would be a good way to get other konnekshens at unsw
I think you can get to know Makematics. After all Makematics is doubting the New South.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)