• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UNSW Chit Chat Thread 2014 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
From myUNSW:

"Is your name correct on your myUNSW account?

Please check that the name on your University record exactly matches your official name on your proof of identification before collecting your student ID card. To change your UNSW record please complete the Correction or Change of Personal Details' form and lodge it at the Enrolment Support Centre, Level 2, Library (Kensington)."

The bolded part is the link. The link is dead.

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah I've been interested in going on exchange but I want to fund it myself and I don't think I can make it with my current poor income :-( I hope it works out for you. I hear the application process is long and riveting.
Plenty of time to save up :) A lot of people borrow money for exchange and pay it off after they work. It's a uni thing. And thanks!

D94

HSC
N/A
From myUNSW:

"Is your name correct on your myUNSW account?

Please check that the name on your University record exactly matches your official name on your proof of identification before collecting your student ID card. To change your UNSW record please complete the Correction or Change of Personal Details' form and lodge it at the Enrolment Support Centre, Level 2, Library (Kensington)."

The bolded part is the link. The link is dead.
https://my.unsw.edu.au/student/academiclife/Change_Name_Form.pdf

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah why not haha see you there, we should hit up cityheroes sometime during o week or something ahah
ooo pool can I join?

Havent played pool in ages. Use to be able to consistently land cut shows :( Now can't even get straight balls in properly lol

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
ooo pool can I join?

Havent played pool in ages. Use to be able to consistently land cut shows :( Now can't even get straight balls in properly lol
Sure man, just gotta actually find time and stuff to plan it, instead of just being lazy like I usually am AHAHAH

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Do you guys know which bus service stops at Anzac Parade (from Eddy Av.) where the official front UNSW gate is?

I went there today for advisory day but it stopped on the side of the uni which was High Street I believe.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Do you guys know which bus service stops at Anzac Parade (from Eddy Av.) where the official front UNSW gate is?

I went there today for advisory day but it stopped on the side of the uni which was High Street I believe.
895 i think, i remember having to walk all the way up high st for 891 one day because i wanted to stop at Surry hills for gelato lol.

Check the bus timetable though, i'm pretty sure it's 895 though.

D94

HSC
N/A

From Eddy Av to Anzac Parade, you would want to take 393 or 391; most likely some others, but those are most common. They take a bit longer though since those are general public buses.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Sorry if this is irrelevant.
Can I get into medicine with a 99.95 and UMAT 90+ percentile???
Also how much do u pay for uni fees? Like $100000?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

891, 391, 393 and 395

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad

If you want to get off at Anzac Parade then take 391, 393 or 395.

If you want to get off at high st then take the 895 (this is the fastest route to uni)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

391, 393 or 395.

Also 391 is the second fastest route to uni that takes the 891 way, but just goes straight instead of turning left onto High Street.

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
895 i think, i remember having to walk all the way up high st for 891 one day because i wanted to stop at Surry hills for gelato lol.

Check the bus timetable though, i'm pretty sure it's 895 though.
From Eddy Av to Anzac Parade, you would want to take 393 or 391; most likely some others, but those are most common. They take a bit longer though since those are general public buses.
891, 391, 393 and 395

If you want to get off at Anzac Parade then take 391, 393 or 395.

If you want to get off at high st then take the 895 (this is the fastest route to uni)
391, 393 or 395.

Also 391 is the second fastest route to uni that takes the 891 way, but just goes straight instead of turning left onto High Street.
Wow thanks for the replies! :)

After all this time I thought it was the front gate for the last 3 years.

It make sense now why they stop on High Street. When looking at the stops and at the campus map at the same time, they're like spilt into zones to make people get into their needs faster.

Thanks all again! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)