UNSW chit chat thread (1 Viewer)

malcolm21

HSC
N/A
Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2016

you guys think a wam between 87-98 is competitive enough for law to ipt? im aware of demand and supply, just want to know what you guys think.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

you guys think a wam between 87-98 is competitive enough for law to ipt? im aware of demand and supply, just want to know what you guys think.
Wow that's really hard to have such a significant difference in WAM in one term.... but yes, any WAM within that range-you will be guaranteed IPT to law.

packpig123

HSC
N/A

fuck if you dont get the required wam to stay in adv sci (70) for a semester does that mean you drop to science the start of second year without any chances of staying in adv

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad

fuck if you dont get the required wam to stay in adv sci (70) for a semester does that mean you drop to science the start of second year without any chances of staying in adv
Yes. They transfer you out of the degree

Advanced Science is about people who can maintain a high academic standard and if you can't get a 70 WAM, you're clearly not the candidate that's meant to be there

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

Yep, that is a high credit or thereabouts, which should be expected as advanced science guarantees an honours year which only usually for people who are genuinely dedicated to want to pursue research/or at least that interest in uni (and it is quite logical if you want to display your genuine dedication to be entitled to be in honours year without applying for it, then you are likely to have to demonstrate a certain degree of academic commitment.

Jaabs96

HSC

Thomas Sowell's basic economics book worth a read?

thoughts?

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC

yes
As renegade said:

srs

Been through it myself

This is at unsw idk for other universities
Yeah, the pass mark for phys1A sem 1 was actually lower than 50, a lot of people still got supps

-Senpai

HSC

How did people find ACCT1B exam?

The last paper syndrome is hitting me hard rn

Mr_Kap

HSC

Yes. They transfer you out of the degree

Advanced Science is about people who can maintain a high academic standard and if you can't get a 70 WAM, you're clearly not the candidate that's meant to be there
yeh Im def being trasnfered to science/comp sci. Maths is actually so shit, will just pass.
probs will get 85ish in chem1041, 93-96 in phys1111, 70's in comp1927, and like 52 in math1231. So unless i can pull a miracle in comp1927 next week I'll be dropped

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad

yeh Im def being trasnfered to science/comp sci. Maths is actually so shit, will just pass.
probs will get 85ish in chem1041, 93-96 in phys1111, 70's in comp1927, and like 52 in math1231. So unless i can pull a miracle in comp1927 next week I'll be dropped
ur fault for neglecting it

matchalolz

HSC

How did people find ACCT1B exam?

The last paper syndrome is hitting me hard rn
It was alright but some questions were so specific??

I wanted to hit HD but idk how I went because I finished right on time and didn't check anything

leehuan

HSC

I wanted to hit HD but idk how I went because I finished right on time and didn't check anything
You actually found it alright...

matchalolz

HSC

You actually found it alright...
Idk I feel like I should have gotten a distinction overall at least which is great for me. Inb4 rekt [emoji24]

How did you find it?

kawaiipotato

HSC

Did you guess a lot? I found myself guessing a couple in the multiple choice haha I don't think i did too well in the exam

matchalolz

HSC

Did you guess a lot? I found myself guessing a couple in the multiple choice haha I don't think i did too well in the exam
Yeah, I definitely guessed quite a few but I do that for every exam lmao [emoji23] [emoji23]

leehuan

HSC

Idk I feel like I should have gotten a distinction overall at least which is great for me. Inb4 rekt [emoji24]

How did you find it?
It was supposed to be my free HD. So much for that idea.

kawaiipotato

HSC

It was supposed to be my free HD. So much for that idea.
Snakes are elongated, legless, carnivorous reptiles of the suborder Serpentes[2] that can be distinguished from legless lizards by their lack of eyelids and external ears. Like all squamates, snakes are ectothermic, amniote vertebrates covered in overlapping scales. Many species of snakes have skulls with several more joints than their lizard ancestors, enabling them to swallow prey much larger than their heads with their highly mobile jaws.

leehuan

HSC

Snakes are elongated, legless, carnivorous reptiles of the suborder Serpentes[2] that can be distinguished from legless lizards by their lack of eyelids and external ears. Like all squamates, snakes are ectothermic, amniote vertebrates covered in overlapping scales. Many species of snakes have skulls with several more joints than their lizard ancestors, enabling them to swallow prey much larger than their heads with their highly mobile jaws.
...wow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)