UNSW chit chat thread (1 Viewer)

leehuan

HSC
Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2016

How to be scumbag:
1. Bring a stapler to any math class test
2. Ensure it only has 1 staple
3. umadbro
Nek min when you staple your own work you accidentally mess up and the staple doesn't go in properly

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC

Nek min when you staple your own work you accidentally mess up and the staple doesn't go in properly
thats why you bring sneaky backup staples

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

Told to shut up by whom?
hard to say. I only heard an 'oi be quiet', didnt see anything. Doubt it was a library staff member

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

This arvo? You probably heard ainsworth alarm, they evacuated the whole building.

Also I can't express how jealous I am of you getting tickets.

You should make friends with someone who lives on campus and crash at theirs lol.
Every roundhouse party there's always someone random in my apartment.

Or uber home.
unfortunately 99% of my female friends who live on campus are women

There is this one girl though

Last time we went out and I was planning to crash at hers, thank goodness I didn't, because she brought home a guy

Last last time we went out and I was planning to crash at hers, I did - and then she fell asleep on the couch that I was supposed to sleep on, so I was like, "Crap where am I supposed to sleep now <_< oh wait, she lives here, which means she has a bed!"

Fell asleep on her bed, which was surprisingly comfy, woke up the next morning, thought I was at my place, reached over to the bedside table to look at my alarm clock out of instinct, ended up picking up a pack of contraceptive pills

good times

Oh, and then the others have boyfriends, so any crashing at theirs ain't happening

leehuan

HSC

unfortunately 99% of my female friends who live on campus are women

There is this one girl though

Last time we went out and I was planning to crash at hers, thank goodness I didn't, because she brought home a guy

Last last time we went out and I was planning to crash at hers, I did - and then she fell asleep on the couch that I was supposed to sleep on, so I was like, "Crap where am I supposed to sleep now <_< oh wait, she lives here, which means she has a bed!"

Fell asleep on her bed, which was surprisingly comfy, woke up the next morning, thought I was at my place, reached over to the bedside table to look at my alarm clock out of instinct, ended up picking up a pack of contraceptive pills

good times

Oh, and then the others have boyfriends, so any crashing at theirs ain't happening
The last 1% of females are men?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

actually, the correct answer is i have one friend who lives on campus who used to be a guy but is now a girl or something

i think he's transgender or similar

but as her want is to be a 'her' and not a 'him', then... yeah

leehuan

HSC

Oh, k den

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

and about two years after melbourne university, looks like someone finally made the hotties of unsw page

nek minnit descends into love letters

sadpwner

HSC
N/A

Wow mining coop program is pretty good. It all goes on during my holidays so my completion date and studies won't be affected.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

Wow mining coop program is pretty good. It all goes on during my holidays so my completion date and studies won't be affected.
Yeah you get to intern during a few of the breaks. That's pretty much all co-op programs. You would have known this before you received co-op.

sadpwner

HSC
N/A

Working against the clock so hard. I sent my coop scholarship application with 15 seconds left on the clock.

mreditor16

HSC

Provisional exam timetable out on Monday btw

Flop21

HSC

oooooh yeeaaaah, got tix to toga party

leehuan

HSC

What even is a toga party. All I know about it is that one of the famous Aussie YouTube comedians made fun of it on occasion in a video

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)