UNSW chit chat thread (2 Viewers)

malcolm21

HSC
N/A
Re: UNSW chit chat thread 2016

guys i answered one of my maths questions in the wrong booklet while i was autopiloting. it went like 3a, 3b, 3c ... , then 4vi but I labelled it as such. Do you know if they're gonna mark it properly still

leehuan

HSC

guys i answered one of my maths questions in the wrong booklet while i was autopiloting. it went like 3a, 3b, 3c ... , then 4vi but I labelled it as such. Do you know if they're gonna mark it properly still
My maths lecturer one said

If you realised you wrote in the wrong book, hurry up, and tell one of us. We will hate you for it, but we will make sure we sort it out.

D94

HSC
N/A

you gotta let someone from the university know, school office, exam official, lecturer, course convener etc.

malcolm21

HSC
N/A

you gotta let someone from the university know, school office, exam official, lecturer, course convener etc.
would it be too late to do it now? could i still email or something, I did label it 4vi but fk me was so tired I forgot to tell em after the test

D94

HSC
N/A

would it be too late to do it now? could i still email or something, I did label it 4vi but fk me was so tired I forgot to tell em after the test
Just send your lecturer (or course convener if different) an email. Short, succinct email simply saying part 4vi is in the book for part 3.

keepLooking

HSC

good luck to those who are doing discrete.. let's all scrape a pass . _ .

HSC
Uni Grad

MATH3831 was sorta okay-ish.

FINS1612 I heard was almost exactly the same as some past paper that was circulating around.

Mr_Kap

HSC

random question. Do failed subjects count your WAM? I would think so but Im not sure;

dust3

HSC
Uni Grad

good luck to those who are doing discrete.. let's all scrape a pass . _ .
Could you upload the paper for that? :D I just did it (but did not take the paepr), I felt that they asked a lot of wordy questions in this sem's exam.

malcolm21

HSC
N/A

Could you upload the paper for that? :D I just did it (but did not take the paepr), I felt that they asked a lot of wordy questions in this sem's exam.
Q3 + Q4 = bruh

I noticed there weren;t many challenge questions this year compared to every other year, which was great for me

dust3

HSC
Uni Grad

Q3 + Q4 = bruh

I noticed there weren;t many challenge questions this year compared to every other year, which was great for me
Maybe because Thomas Britz made is easier for us students (im guessing maybe because he changed test 1 easier after seeing the difficulty of the original version as he mentioned that in wk3) :haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)