UNSW interview news... (1 Viewer)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
>monkey< said:
no interview for me!! :( i got an estimated uai of 99 so i must have really screwed up umat...i guess that screws up ne chance of medicine for me!!....oh well, vet science here i come!!
melbourne med :) theres still time..

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
Lexicographer said:
That was on my recommendation.

And damn Moxham, she's still a blasted witch.
yeh, that slack ...

i was like in the top 4 for physics, top 10 for 4u maths and everything else was pretty good. When i got my report she goes "i think you should be aiming for the low 90s uai"
I was like... "wtf?"

So after the rejection from unsw in the main round, i was really PISSED OFF. Probably changed my whole perspective and fuckd me up somehow. Might have gotten in earlier.

Sweet, sweet memories.

(btw, if anyone asks why i was pissed. It's because i got a late round interview since my uai WAS good enough, but it was too late anyway. I had like 2 days notice for my interview and this was in january = brain dead)

danza108

HSC
sikeveo said:
Lucky. We only got around 10 interview offers which is less than expected. (I wasn't expecting one at all though)

EDIT: Your lucky, selecting your own uai prediction :p
word on the street says high had 15, sghs 8 and nsg 14. but like i said its "the word on the street" just through word of mouth, nothing official

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Yeah but it means nothing Dan. Every school could predict massive uai's and get interviews even with shit umat scores. Whoa 15, I only know of 7.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
nit said:
Indeed I do...given there's only 6 of us, that's hardly surprising... :rolleyes:
Who are the other two again?

Last edited:

NT-social

HSC
is there anyone out there in sydney still hasnt got any accepted or rejected letter....plz reply asap..im getting very nervous..and curious like wats goin on man//

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
>monkey< said:
oh well, vet science here i come!!
Why vet? I hope you know we've had 3 people drop out only to realise that they wont get anywhere with vet because its hard to get D average for a transfer so they drop out half way so that their UAI is still valid and GPA isnt.

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
NT-social said:
is there anyone out there in sydney still hasnt got any accepted or rejected letter....plz reply asap..im getting very nervous..and curious like wats goin on man//

yeah i didnt get accepted or rejected.

no email for me...
i think i handed mine in late so im only gonna be concidered for the next interview..

Hurri

HSC
damn my school! they predict our TER's but send it directly to UNSW and refused to tell us!!! so i'm clueless.....

on the otherhand, i got an interview so hooray!!! who else is coming wednesday? i'm going real early so i can explore the colleges.

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Cool. I think we played your school in cricket last season when they came down for a tour.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Sorry to hear you didn't get UNSW.

But if it's any consolation, way back in the day (2003) I missed out on UNSW and a month later got offers for Monash, Newcastle and Adelaide. In fact, the threads in which I first posted about those probably still exist.

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Yes I have read them all many times :)

Im not pissed off or worried, cos I knew I wasn't going to get one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)