UNSW interview news... (1 Viewer)

jennylim

HSC
oh fuck, i'm so worried. it's one thing to know in your head that you're probably not going to make it...it's quite another to have that suspicion confirmed. deep down, i'm still hoping. but yeah - i'll find out this week one way or another...

good luck to all those refreshing their inboxes, too!! post here with your news (i am pretty damn sure it will be in the negative, but hey.)

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Good luck. Im hoping for a 2ND round interview if my access is accepted. Or hopefully 1ST round if I kill umat.

*prays*

Last edited:

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
Eh, I've convinced myself that this in *not* my destination so I'm sort of over it. But anyways, still anxious.

Mystienu

HSC
lol. i thought i was the only one... being anxious already.. hahaha.

i don't know... the more i think about how i went in the umat.. .the worse i feel.
it's so bad that they send rejection letters through out the week... it makes people anticipate for a disappointment.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
:rolleyes: You won't get any mail until at least 10 AM Monday, if she even bothers to do it today at all! What were you doing refreshing your boxes on a Sunday?

Mystienu

HSC
i'm crazy and madly infactuated with medicine.

You are "SO" lucky lexi.

Zali

HSC
Yeah im so nervous and when i get nervous i get real jumpy and cant sit still so i left pdh early and came home. ive too convinced my self that im not going to get an interview, mainly so i wont be too disapointed if i dont.
What are ure chances of getting an interview at other unis if you dont get UNSW???

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
Zali said:
Yeah im so nervous and when i get nervous i get real jumpy and cant sit still so i left pdh early and came home. ive too convinced my self that im not going to get an interview, mainly so i wont be too disapointed if i dont.
What are ure chances of getting an interview at other unis if you dont get UNSW???
Im currently looking to Adelaide lol. Some dude got in with a UAI of 89 last year but he absolutely aced the UMAT. But he is inspiration regardless. Maybe the UMAT results will give an indication of the chances of getting interviews at other unis....

hsoy711

HSC
Keep hope

I got rejected from the first round and am in unsw now (unbonded).

I got a middle round interview last year in early december. Weird but true.

Zali

HSC
Yeah I wouldnt mind adelaide its not so much the UAI im worried about at the moment its the stupid UMAT i dont think i did well at all. Owell thanks for kinda keeping my hopes up guys.

ishq

brown?
HSC
PopcornPixie said:
anyone had any response yet? lol
No obvious jumping with jubiliation in any of the posts yet.
So no. :( :(

David_O

HSC
N/A
Meh! Why didn't I send the thing in a day earlier?
I express posted it on the last day... and express post doesn't get postmoarked! =/...
Of course I could perhaps have just flunked UMAT :p

As an aside, did everyone put the MRBS option 1st?

Mystienu

HSC
inasero said:
yyyyesssss! I got a letter!!!!!!!!!!!
:D
are you being serious? if not... you really shouldn't do that... peoples' dreams are going to be shattered today.... :cool:

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
Mystienu said:
are you being serious? if not... you really shouldn't do that... peoples' dreams are going to be shattered today.... :cool:
S/he is a med student already. ;)

tempco

HSC
Mystienu said:
uh, not really. if you can't deal with not making it in the first time, choose another profession. :rolleyes:

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
David_O said:
Meh! Why didn't I send the thing in a day earlier?
I express posted it on the last day... and express post doesn't get postmoarked! =/...
Of course I could perhaps have just flunked UMAT :p

As an aside, did everyone put the MRBS option 1st?
Arent the bonded places offered afterward? :S

And plus, I dont think there is an *option*. Its like you apply for an unbonded place, if you dont make that cut off then those who are next in line(as in ranks) are offered a medical bonded place.

Mystienu

HSC
lol. no. i'm totally fine with taking detours.
but disappointment is unavoidable nevertheless. Direct entry is always better than taking detours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)