Urgent Help, Economics assignment, Wage Growth (1 Viewer)

JohnnySins101

HSC
N/A
Hi, Everyone I need help answering this question for my assessment task, Thanks in advance

“Australia’s rate of wages growth appears to have troughed and there are reports that some employers are finding it more difficult to hire workers with the necessary skills”

Analyse the evidence and provide the likely reasons for such a statement and suggest short-term and long-term implications along with/or solutions for, the Australian economy.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I can't help directly with this unfortunately, but the quoted statement is taken from the Reserve Bank of Australia's website:

You might find some useful information on there that will perhaps complement your analysis and perhaps allow you to suggest some solutions for the Australian economy.

JohnnySins101

HSC
N/A
Thanks, a lot i will look into that
I can't help directly with this unfortunately, but the quoted statement is taken from the Reserve Bank of Australia's website:

You might find some useful information on there that will perhaps complement your analysis and perhaps allow you to suggest some solutions for the Australian economy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)