Usyd's timetables are out (1 Viewer)

ADrew

HSC
Uni Grad
Any ideas on how to kill 4 hours on the wednesday and thursday in week 1?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Lecturers and tutors will understand if you're a few minutes late. If it's a tutor, explain that you're coming from across campus - it shouldn't affect anything.

HSC
I'm not even enrolled in all the units I want yet. So excited for a buttload of archaeology.

mike12345678

HSC
Timetables are currently unavailable

The timetable server is currently not responding to requests. The timetable server is only available between the hours of 10:00am - 10:00pm from the release of Semester 1 timetables to April and from the release of Semester 2 timetables to September.

Timetables may also be collected at the Student Centre between 10:00am and 4:00pm during O-Week (Monday to Friday), and during the first week of semester.

At other times of the day various timetable updates are completed as information is received from the teaching departments who determine when classes run.

and i was getting an error before

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
^ System overload, fixing the glitch some of the students experienced or they realised they accidentally released the timetables before official release would be my guess. But keep trying - some people got through this morning. :)

mike12345678

HSC
seriously -.-

i tried at 10 and like every minute afterwards. then at like 2 and now ive been trying for ages.

im so annoyed.

anyone doing Bmedsci how many days did you get

rosemcc

HSC
im pretty sure i meet all of the criteria -.-
I think the timetables closed or something because I was playing around with mine all day yesterday and today I've been getting the same thing as you.

And I'm not doing medsci but it'll most likely be 5 relatively full days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)