Uws A Joke (1 Viewer)

hYperTrOphY

HSC
LaraB said:
lol thta's what you get for doing combined law wit a social science :p

the smart ones of us did business with law so we'd be on the same campus all the time :wave:
I did Managing People at Work (its a unit under the Social Science degree as well) just so I wouldn't have to travel between campuses this semester, lol. But arghh, I regret it. I can't stand this business shit - I think I'm going to fail the unit :( The funny thing is, I'm going to either fail or get a D/HD. I'm sitting on a HD (the assignment was easy), but I havent done the readings/made notes, so I'm going to struggle in the exam. Unfortunately, as you may be aware, if you fail the exam you fail the unit.

L

LaraB

hYperTrOphY said:
I did Managing People at Work (its a unit under the Social Science degree as well) just so I wouldn't have to travel between campuses this semester, lol. But arghh, I regret it. I can't stand this business shit - I think I'm going to fail the unit :( The funny thing is, I'm going to either fail or get a D/HD. I'm sitting on a HD (the assignment was easy), but I havent done the readings/made notes, so I'm going to struggle in the exam. Unfortunately, as you may be aware, if you fail the exam you fail the unit.
you should be fine :) the lecture notes always seem to be pretty good - none of us did the readings either lol... that customised book we had ( i think it's changed since tho) was so crap... you'd be surprised how much you'll remember in the exam:)

foxydena

HSC
alece said:
do u know what is stupid, last year i enrolled in uws course for planning i chose to deffer so i could work and therefore be made independant from my family. I have recently been told that uws has cancelled my course and that my "equivalent" course is now social science. could someone please explain to me how social science be deemed as an equivalent for planning. thanks

I know for a fact that Maquarie University does that. My friend who goes to Macquarie University enrolled i a course at Macquarie University deferred a year. Came back and was told that the course was suspended and had to enrol in an equivalent course deemed by the university or go to another uni.

foxydena

HSC
alece said:
do u know what is stupid, last year i enrolled in uws course for planning i chose to deffer so i could work and therefore be made independant from my family. I have recently been told that uws has cancelled my course and that my "equivalent" course is now social science. could someone please explain to me how social science be deemed as an equivalent for planning. thanks

I know for a fact that Maquarie University does that. My friend who goes to Macquarie University enrolled i a course at Macquarie University deferred a year. Came back and was told that the course was suspended and had to enrol in an equivalent course deemed by the university or go to another uni.

It happens at all universities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)