uws meat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Swifty, tell them the truth son, you're checking out the definition of blue waffles in an attempt to attract the attention of the head of law thats having lunch right next to us hahahahahahahaga uahhahahaha I choked.

swiftnissity

HSC
Swifty, tell them the truth son, you're checking out the definition of blue waffles in an attempt to attract the attention of the head of law thats having lunch right next to us hahahahahahahaga uahhahahaha I choked.
Girl <3

He'd prolly give me extra marks for showing him the first blue waffle he's ever seen :D

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Hahahahahahaha omg omg, we are so crazy lol. Bos members irl are so cool.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol well it was only me and swifty hahaha. He's really cool. We were laughing non stop. Isn't that right swifty?? So okay we post our first impression of uws bosers who we have met irl.
Shooky nooky- cute, bubbly, pleasure to talk to :) always has a smile on her face.
Rookielaw- my caterpillar :) waiting for u to become a social butterfly haha. Cute, shy, polite....I feel like pinching his cheeks haha.
Harrisony- hilarious, outgoing and a major coffee addict haha.
Swifty- bubbly, funny and always has a :)
Love you guys haha :)

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
Oh my god dude, LOL.. you seemed busy so i power walked to do a leak :D

swiftnissity

HSC
Lol well it was only me and swifty hahaha. He's really cool. We were laughing non stop. Isn't that right swifty?? So okay we post our first impression of uws bosers who we have met irl.
Shooky nooky- cute, bubbly, pleasure to talk to :) always has a smile on her face.
Rookielaw- my caterpillar :) waiting for u to become a social butterfly haha. Cute, shy, polite....I feel like pinching his cheeks haha.
muhahahahahaha - A crazy zoidberg that will one day...yes...TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD~!

muhahahahahaha

HSC
The pinky and the brain!! What are we going to tomorrow night brain? Same thing we do every night pinky, try to take over the world *cue evil laugh* hehehehehe hence my evil username :)

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
Well i think you're cute too :D LOL.

and yesterday when you were on the phone!

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
muhahahahahaha - nut job, avoid at all costs :p

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol, so Harrisony, we meeting up near the tennis courts next week? We should bring a basketball and play before class starts...shoot some hoops or something (then buy muffins afterwards)..
lol FIM lecture..*lecturer stares at watch* "guys, 9 minutes to go" lol.

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
Lol, so Harrisony, we meeting up near the tennis courts next week? We should bring a basketball and play before class starts...shoot some hoops or something (then buy muffins afterwards)..
lol FIM lecture..*lecturer stares at watch* "guys, 9 minutes to go" lol.
I have a basketball? *tries to inch her way into another meet*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)