uws meat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
You won't look like a loner =P
I generally take a female as my date to lawball =)
I like to turn heads lol.
But yeah, there's nothing weird about going alone, my first year I didn't know anyone except my date, so they put me on a table with people doing similar subjects. I met some cool people =)
And just because you're friends are bagging you out doesn't mean you shouldn't go.
If you don't end up having a table just ask me and i'll put you on mine. The more the merrier in my opinion!
Still a long way off though, Law Ball is usually near the beginning of October =)
Have you ever been to the uni ball? Thanks, I might come! :)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Hahaha rookie, I'm expecting you to transform into a social butterfly this week :)

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
Okay, yeah that'll be good :D (I have Moot club on at 5:00, and transport permitting, I might be able to make it there by like 4:00 ^.^)... thanks Rookie and muhahahahahaha ;)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol well how about you become a butterfly after the lecture. Chill out with us :)

I Study Hard

HSC
I don't go to uni ball, my rents make me choose one or the other and I prefer the classy events because I like getting all dolled up.
That and I think uni ball is on a boat which is a big no no for me since I get sea sick LOL

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
I have to practice my maths! you guys can help me :D LOL
You have maths? D:... I think I'd personally fail with helping you with that one (but I can try? :p)... What do you think muhahahahahaha? do you think we have what it takes to become accountants? :D

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I don't go to uni ball, my rents make me choose one or the other and I prefer the classy events because I like getting all dolled up.
That and I think uni ball is on a boat which is a big no no for me since I get sea sick LOL
Lol yeah boats make me sea sick too, no matter how big the boat is..look all fancy and then BLAHHH all over the floor of the boat...whoops guys didnt mean to vomit all over your boat (this has not happened to me before btw, but im sure itll happen to me one day soon...anything embarrassing that you could think of has probably happened to me lol)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
You have maths? D:... I think I'd personally fail with helping you with that one (but I can try? :p)... What do you think muhahahahahaha? do you think we have what it takes to become accountants? :D
Lol accountants....well im going to be working in an accounting firm during the middle of the year lol so hrmm....im not sure, i could try to help you with your maths rookie law :D what kind is it? if its stats then you could forget about that lol, i dont have the slightest clue about it considering the fact that i havent done it yet :( i do it next semester.

shooky nooky, we have the ability to be whatever we want to be :D

I Study Hard

HSC
Lol yeah boats make me sea sick too, no matter how big the boat is..look all fancy and then BLAHHH all over the floor of the boat...whoops guys didnt mean to vomit all over your boat (this has not happened to me before btw, but im sure itll happen to me one day soon...anything embarrassing that you could think of has probably happened to me lol)
My school's year 11 informal (wow, how long ago was that!?), I spent nearly the whole night hanging over the edge of the boat. Worst night of my life!
But yeah, thats why in my eyes law ball > uni ball.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol omg guys we are not talking about blue waffles, lies I tell you lies!!!!! Switfty is awesome though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)