Vegetarians and communism (1 Viewer)

Thekirk

HSC
Someone told me that vegetarians are communists is it true? Any Vegetarians out there or communists who would like to share their opinion.

Also i can't see any reson why anybody would not eat meat we are the dominant species we should be able to eat whatever we want. Could vegetarians please shed some light on this matter or anyone in general.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
No way! That can not possibly be true :uhoh:

williamc

HSC
Malfoy said:
I was a vegan for a rather long time, and I'm a libertarian, which is about as far from communism as is possible. It's all about personal choices in my view.

Being a vegan is a social issue NOTHING TO DO WITH COMMUNISM!

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Malfoy said:
I was a vegan for a rather long time, and I'm a libertarian, which is about as far from communism as is possible. It's all about personal choices in my view.
Completely agree. Also, what made you give up veganism?

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
williamc said:
Being a vegatarian is left wing.
Thats not true too, im no vegetarian :)
As Malfoy said, its a personal choice.

Thekirk

HSC
MaNiElla said:
Thats not true too, im no vegetarian :)
As Malfoy said, its a personal choice.

That's exactly what i mean it's a personal choice to become a vegetarian and it's also possible to become a communist don't you think they are related.

Especially because in communist society everything is the same if you eat only vegetables and fruit then things are very similar but throw some meat in there and you then have variety an entire class system just look at the food pyramid the vegetables are towards the bottom the meats towards the top thus a capitalist society.

So is it possible for all vegetarians to be communists even subliminally?

p4e81

Domesticated Daydreamer
HSC
Thekirk said:
Someone told me that vegetarians are communists is it true?
Someone told me that they're retarded =/

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Malfoy said:
I ended up anaemic because the supplements I was on interacted badly with my medication, and so I couldn't take them.
Wow, that's a shame.

Russdog

russell
HSC
Thekirk said:
Someone told me that vegetarians are communists is it true? Any Vegetarians out there or communists who would like to share their opinion.

Also i can't see any reson why anybody would not eat meat we are the dominant species we should be able to eat whatever we want. Could vegetarians please shed some light on this matter or anyone in general.
yeah they pretty much go hand in hand.. it's the other way around too, all communists are vegetarian.

Thekirk

HSC
Russdog said:
yeah they pretty much go hand in hand.. it's the other way around too, all communists are vegetarian.
I agree with russdog the dog provides a relevant point. All vegetarians must be communists because nobody here seems to be able to prove that they are not.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Thekirk said:

lol. shit troll.

Malfoy: I'm a vegetarian and my iron levels are too high, so I'll trade you.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I haven't eaten meat for like a billion days and I'm a card carrying pinko commy faggot.

kat0909

HSC
the idea that being vegetarian means you are a communist is RIDICULOUS
communism is a form of totalitarian state where a central government controls the country and is of the ideal that "everyone is equal"
vegetarianism is not eating meat. they are two completely separate things

there isn't a direct link between the two concepts. some people may be communists and vegetarians. others aren't. i'm a supporter of democracy and a vegetarian. you don't have to be both! they aren't connected!

and, Thekirk, saying that "All vegetarians must be communists because nobody here seems to be able to prove that they are not" is just stupid. no one was trying to prove that they weren't. what's your proof that your statement is true? are you even a vegetarian and/or a communist and can therefore give an informed view?

whoever came up with the idea that vegetarianism and communism are inexplicably linked is an idiot. it's all personal choice

Russdog

russell
HSC
kat0909 said:
communism is a form of totalitarian state where a central government controls the country and is of the ideal that "everyone is equal"

there isn't a direct link between the two concepts. some people may be communists and vegetarians. others aren't. i'm a supporter of democracy and a vegetarian. you don't have to be both! they aren't connected!

and, Thekirk, saying that "All vegetarians must be communists because nobody here seems to be able to prove that they are not" is just stupid. no one was trying to prove that they weren't. what's your proof that your statement is true? are you even a vegetarian and/or a communist and can therefore give an informed view?

whoever came up with the idea that vegetarianism and communism are inexplicably linked is an idiot. it's all personal choice
haha chill

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
kat0909 said:

we know.

The guy is what people on the internet call a 'troll'. Basically it's somebody stirring up shit because they're bored. Half the time they don't even believe in the opinion they're putting forward.

bassistx

HSC
There was a thread identical to this, if it isn't the same one lol.
I'm vegan and communist. It has nothing to do with politics.

ubernuton

HSC
Malfoy said:
communism is left wing however it is authriterian.
anarcists are left wing but its libertarian.
left wing and right wing are an indaction of economic policy not social policy.
as a socalist it would consider it an insult to our communist brother in arms against the capitaist assult. without solidarity between the left we will never win this great jihad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)