Veronica Mars (US Airings) (1 Viewer)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I'm gonna put this in spoilers in case anyone hasn't seen the 2nd episode yet.

Pretty smart of Kendall putting all her money into a painting. And I'm glad it wasn't money in the briefcase, because that would've been really predictable. I really didn't like Veronica in this episode. Since when did she become such a narc?

Is it weird that I missed Piz in this episode? lol. Hope to see more Piz next week. And hello, naked Logan. Heh :D

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
kate_is_me said:
I'm gonna put this in spoilers in case anyone hasn't seen the 2nd episode yet.

Pretty smart of Kendall putting all her money into a painting. And I'm glad it wasn't money in the briefcase, because that would've been really predictable. I really didn't like Veronica in this episode. Since when did she become such a narc?

Is it weird that I missed Piz in this episode? lol. Hope to see more Piz next week. And hello, naked Logan. Heh :D
I agree with everything, especially Logan!!

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Oh maaaan, that last episode creeped me out majorly. I thought the shot of Veronica's partially shaved head was a little creepy, but all in all, good episode. We're like an episode or two away now from finding out the rapist. Whoooooo!

edit: we need more of Chip on this show. Chip is awesome, even if he is a dickhead.

Next week's opening clip shows a shot of Chip passed out, and possibly hung over, while shirtless in the courtyard. Awesome.

Last edited:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
i swear, the veronica and logan angst is killing me. i love them so much, if they break up, my heart will literally break into bits.

and the most recent ep has probably being the best one of the season so far.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
The Logan and Veronica angst is killing me too, but I'm loving it. The first few episodes they were too lovey-dovey for my taste.

Next week's promo shows Logan asking Veronica if she loves him and her expression is just so unsure. Oh man, if she just walks off or something, I'm gonna be screaming. We've never actually heard Veronica tell her boyfriend she loves him, have we? SHe never said it to Duncan, even when he was about to run out of the country, at least from what I can remember.

Last edited:

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
so, this week's episode was okay. The Logan scene at the end was absolutely heartbreaking. My gawwd. :( I thought the rape thing was only an 8 epsiode arc, but I guess it's finally solved next week. Omg the promo for next week's show looks AMAZING. i can't wait! and then a seven week hiatus :( :( noooooooooo, can't wait that long!

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
lol. well... i'll spoiler it for you in case you wanna see it for yourself lol.

he goes, "I love Veronica. I love you. Do you love me?" She pauses for a few seconds and goes, "Yeah." Then they hug but she looks like she regrets saying it, even though she didn't say much at all. :(

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
kate_is_me said:
lol. well... i'll spoiler it for you in case you wanna see it for yourself lol.

he goes, "I love Veronica. I love you. Do you love me?" She pauses for a few seconds and goes, "Yeah." Then they hug but she looks like she regrets saying it, even though she didn't say much at all. :(
Thanks, my curiosity is satisfied now since I won't be able to watch it till Sunday.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Loz#1 said:
Thanks, my curiosity is satisfied now since I won't be able to watch it till Sunday.
okay, i lied, i watched it just then. but next week's preview has me excited. and logan's face at the end of that episode has me so sad.

karoooh

HSC
^
QFT. I've finally caught up!

GAAAAAAAAAAH!

I REALLY want to watch Spit and Eggs - NOW.

Can't download til next week though. :( I'm detrmined not to read the spoilers til I see the ep itself; very proud of myself. But a week's too far away! How's everyone getting their eps? Apart from using BitTorrent and the like?

I gave up on it and have lately been relying on Youtube, but am really starting to abhor it. :(

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
wow the season storyline just changed (ep 9) was awesome..

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
man, that shot at the end was gross.

like the bullet hole was all dried out and crispy looking *shudders*

exelllent episode, and apparently it's the highest rating VMars ep the U.S has ever had. If they keep up those numbers, season 4 might just happen.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Just saw ep 10 and awwwwww I was so torn over the last scene. Poor Piz :(

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
i really liked this ep - especially the canada scene. the moose was funny, mac was cute, and veronica air guitaring to Barenaked Ladies was hi-larious (and strangely attractive...)!

i had to laugh out loud at parker's line "the girl who most wants to host gentleman callers is the most recent victim of a sexual assault"

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
I kinda wanna see Veronica get with Piz... for a change. Poor guy :(
And the dude who plays Mac's new hawt boyfriend looks really familiar. Anyone recognise him from anywhere?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)