Victorian bushfires (1 Viewer)

Ria001

HSC
Green ideas must take blame for deaths | smh.com.au

It's 3 pages long. We must blame the greenies for this, it's not the fault of arsonists (if they started the fire)
What do you mean 'it's not the arsonists fault? Whenever the brave people that are trying to stop the multiple fires manage to put one out, some idiot goes and re-lights it! It is definetely the arsonists fault!!!! What kind of antagonistic idiot says something like 'so many people didn't need to die' if they are saying 'oh it isn't the people who started the fires' fault? I mean, WTF!!!!

boris

Banned
HSC
What do you mean 'it's not the arsonists fault? Whenever the brave people that are trying to stop the multiple fires manage to put one out, some idiot goes and re-lights it! It is definetely the arsonists fault!!!! What kind of antagonistic idiot says something like 'so many people didn't need to die' if they are saying 'oh it isn't the people who started the fires' fault? I mean, WTF!!!!

uh yeah the fires around marysville or whatever werent started by arsonists

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Re: At least 14 dead in Victoria bushfires

lol @ the tags for this thread

and good on that guy for clearing his property, at least he's alive now.

boris

Banned
HSC
Re: At least 14 dead in Victoria bushfires

100m isnt really a big fire break katie.

lol if a fire went through the shit across teh road at home our house would burn so quickly

Ria001

HSC
uh yeah the fires around marysville or whatever werent started by arsonists
I'm not saying ALL the fires were started by arsonists.... just that there are idiots are thinking its cool and lighting them elsewhere and that's what really disgusts me. They are just making peoples jobs harder. The fact that people find other people dying is amusing just baffles me!

boris

Banned
HSC
I'm not saying ALL the fires were started by arsonists.... just that there are idiots are thinking its cool and lighting them elsewhere and that's what really disgusts me. They are just making peoples jobs harder. The fact that people find other people dying is amusing just baffles me!
yeah no. its more due to the fact that they are mentally fucked up and stuff, they dont set fires so look cool, they do it because they have a mental problem.

and need to be put down like how animals with genetic defects are

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
I read the link too by the way. But how is it fair to blame someone that was ultimately trying to help the environment?
well the greenies aren't entirely to blame but considering it's been common knowledge for years now that you need to keep up controlled backburning (which does nothing to harm to environment in any major way btw) to prevent disasters, and now we've got 200 or so people dead because such burning off was blocked, I reckon it's pretty fair to level some of the blame at environmentalists

that's just my opinion though

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
boris said:
Edit: also neb what are you on about, you could hardly call the forests down there "rainforest"
What I mean, ya dumb mediocre cunt, is that there are occasional rainforests in Victoria and NSW, and these ought to be protected from any and all backburning/destructive processes. Normal forests? Meh. Rainforests are rare though, and ought to be conserved.

See, thing about backburning though is that it doesn't cause any major damage to flora. There are certain native species that need catastrophic fire to reproduce and thrive (first year geogprahy). Backburning doesn't do it, and it prevents catastrphic fire. Something to consider.

CD: Yes, about a thimble full of blame the size of an olympic swimming pool. If you want someone to blame, blame the sun.

DAMN YOU SUN!
Nah seriously lay off the greenies. It's lame.

Ria001

HSC
well the greenies aren't entirely to blame but considering it's been common knowledge for years now that you need to keep up controlled backburning (which does nothing to harm to environment in any major way btw) to prevent disasters, and now we've got 200 or so people dead because such burning off was blocked, I reckon it's pretty fair to level some of the blame at environmentalists

that's just my opinion though
True:) What I meant to say though was how can we put ALL the blame on them? I mean, didn't lots of people agree to reduce backburning being fully aware of the consequences? I know there are those that didn't agree, but still. Its a issue we've been aware of for years. Environmentalists should take some of the blame, but so should the people in government that agreed and also the arsonists that took advantage of the situation. In my opinion, there is blame in A LOT of areas.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
yeah not really fussed either way about the greenies tbh

just the fact that part of the reason the fires were so bad was that no backburning was done irks me a little, but eh

Man I wish they'd stop posting pics of the victims on the news, it's creepy :/

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Blame the lobbyists for the decision made by government, largely supported by NEARLY EVERYONE ANYWHERE EVER OUT OF ALL TIME

edit: i've not seen pictures of victims. wouldn't be much to see, i'd think. charred corpses or somethnig?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
lol
Indonesia has donated 1 mill
PNG has donated 2 mill
Britain? Prince Charles wrote a 'i r sorry' letter

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
wow Indonesia donated a whole MILLION DOLLARS! What with the billions we gave for tsunami relief, and their executing of our nationals, their far (far, far) poorer neighbour giving double of that, Indonesia really looks like a generous neighbour!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Blame the lobbyists for the decision made by government, largely supported by NEARLY EVERYONE ANYWHERE EVER OUT OF ALL TIME

edit: i've not seen pictures of victims. wouldn't be much to see, i'd think. charred corpses or somethnig?
Nah like photos of them from before they died. I preferred thinking of them as faceless corpses, was less sad that way

boris

Banned
HSC
What I mean, ya dumb mediocre cunt, is that there are occasional rainforests in Victoria and NSW, and these ought to be protected from any and all backburning/destructive processes. Normal forests? Meh. Rainforests are rare though, and ought to be conserved.

See, thing about backburning though is that it doesn't cause any major damage to flora. There are certain native species that need catastrophic fire to reproduce and thrive (first year geogprahy). Backburning doesn't do it, and it prevents catastrphic fire. Something to consider.

CD: Yes, about a thimble full of blame the size of an olympic swimming pool. If you want someone to blame, blame the sun.

DAMN YOU SUN!
Nah seriously lay off the greenies. It's lame.
do you actually believe any of the shit that spews out of your mouth?

what you say ya fucking moron, doesnt make sense. Rainforests dont have a high fire danger rating, you faggot, mainly because of the fact that they are fucking wet, hence the name RAINforest. therefore rainforests dont need any sort of fire prevention measures, because they dont fucking burn like dryer forest types. also fire is detrimental to rainforests as most rainforest plants dont need fire to help regenerate etc. in conclusion, suck a fat jew cock you faggot and learn to know what you are talking about.

Edit: also are you wrong often? faggot? oh wait rhetorical question jew, because i have never seen you win an argument ever. even against someone like me, who does not claim to be an intellectual heavyweight. you suck cock. if i saw you right now i would punch you in the face and piss on your limp lifeless body then do a shit in your mouth then give you to some jews so they could fill your mouth with jew-money until you couldnt breathe anymore then i would set you on fire and let you burn to death then i would piss on your ashes.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)