Viewing timetable (3 Viewers)

Kaatie

HSC
woah you chose a group 1 lab and a group 2 lab? i was told i had to do all 1 or all 2. Im a bit bummed now.

Kaatie

HSC
Also, in HUBS1403 there are 2 options Biomed Pass Grp 1 Workshop Wks 2-13 or Pass Grp 1 Workshop Wks 2-13 i chose one without the biomed in the name, thinking they were all the same, are they?

emmcyclopedia

HSC
woah you chose a group 1 lab and a group 2 lab? i was told i had to do all 1 or all 2. Im a bit bummed now.
I'm under the impression that you don't have to stick to "group 1" and group 2".

My reasoning for this is that for one of the labs there were 3 groups, but for the rest there were two - thus there is no direct follow on between the different lab groups.

Also, in HUBS1403 there are 2 options Biomed Pass Grp 1 Workshop Wks 2-13 or Pass Grp 1 Workshop Wks 2-13 i chose one without the biomed in the name, thinking they were all the same, are they?
I don't know exactly what the difference is... I wonder if the biomed pass groups are exclusively for people doing our degree? But I assume they are all the same, it's probably just a technicality with how they name all of the different classes.

Hope that helps Kaatie =)

Kaatie

HSC
okay thanks. damn 2nd year student telling me i had to be in group 1 or 2 for everything. But its okay i needed both 1's anyway, just would have been mad if i could have had a better timetable

sam5

HSC
I was actually told by a woman who works at the uni that u had to choose either group 1's or 2's, but then again, i can see where ur commin from emm.

Dunno bout the bioemd tute either. I happened to choose one with biomed in it, so id say its only biomed pple but im not sure.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
lol... too bad if i'm wrong!

suppose I should probably check up on that before classes start up. :uhoh:

LauraHLH

HSC
I'm a Speech Path kid, and due to the way the lectures are spread out I have no days off either. Though Monday, Tuesday and Friday I only have two hours of classes... Wednesdays are pretty heavy.

I found my old Microsoft Works, and used the Schedule of Classes template in the Do Well In School project to map out my week- it was pretty helpful, since I could put all of my lectures down and then work my tutes around them.

militiaman

HSC
wtf!? I couldn't register in time either, got on at 10 and kept timing out for 15 mins, times all booked. They're only making available 9 of the 10 options they put out on the timetable, so will they make the last option available (Thursday 1800-2100) later or what?

Kaatie

HSC
yeah i got on at ten but it kept timing out. theyve opened more places. THANK GOD i didnt log off. funny how the comp lab and lab are at the same time when the timetable handbook says otherwise but hey more free time :D

emmcyclopedia

HSC
i missed out on CHEM1010, theyre all full :(
wtf!? I couldn't register in time either, got on at 10 and kept timing out for 15 mins, times all booked. They're only making available 9 of the 10 options they put out on the timetable, so will they make the last option available (Thursday 1800-2100) later or what?
did you guys end up getting in?

all the spots filled up before i could actually book in a tute... it took like 10 mins just to load the page!

but i called up the enquiry centre, they put me through to someone (head of faculty? not sure?) and she said she was opening up more spots as we were speaking.... and then she was like "so, which one did you want Emma?"
"Can I have Mondays 1 - 4?"
"Yep sure. You're in"
:jaw:

Kaatie

HSC
wow really? mine is perfect and i missed out on the inital 20 spots and got in on the extra five places. i thought the comp lab and the lab were separate because of the weeks theyre in so i had one wed morning and one wed arvo now i have more time :D. only thing is woulda liked thurs mornings off but didnt work cause of maths. but i only have thurs mornings weeks 3-6 anyway so not complaining.

what parts of your timetables dont you like? :(

zaxmacks

HSC
did you guys end up getting in?

all the spots filled up before i could actually book in a tute... it took like 10 mins just to load the page!

but i called up the enquiry centre, they put me through to someone (head of faculty? not sure?) and she said she was opening up more spots as we were speaking.... and then she was like "so, which one did you want Emma?"
"Can I have Mondays 1 - 4?"
"Yep sure. You're in"
:jaw:
Eff you! You're heaps lucky.

zaxmacks

HSC
I now have a 6 hour break in between my chem lab and my chem lecture on tuesday.

woo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)