Viewing timetable (3 Viewers)

zaxmacks

HSC
oh ok.

managed to snag a tutorial from 12 - 1 on a friday. I wanted tuesday 2 - 3, cos it woulda plugged a time gap.

Coulda been a lot worse. Was lucky enough to get a good place in prof skills, which was a real important one to get.

just hope i can get the chem lab i want on friday.
Yeah I'm worried about getting my chem's that I want.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
i got my prof skills lab to be what i wanted. Im in group 2, and for week 1 im on the tuesday from 3 - 4.

I missed out on my biomed part 1 tutorial. I wanted tuesday 2 - 3 but i ended up goin for friday 12 - 1.

How about u? What prof skills lab u in?
That's sad, I had to look it up because I've already forgotten when I'm doing what...

Ok, HUBS1405
- Grp2 Lab Thurs 2pm-5pm --same as you i think? yay =)
- Grp1 Lab Mon 12pm-3pm
- week 1, tues 2pm-3pm

for HUBS1403
- Pass Grp 12 Thurs 1pm-2pm

I would have done my timetable completely differently, but maths really clashed with biomed and chem, so it looks like 5 days a week, earliest finish 5pm =/
If I get my maths pref, I'll end up finishing fridays at 8pm....major lol.
Guess I'll just have to go out afterwards =D

sam5

HSC
That's sad, I had to look it up because I've already forgotten when I'm doing what...

Ok, HUBS1405
- Grp2 Lab Thurs 2pm-5pm --same as you i think? yay =)
- Grp1 Lab Mon 12pm-3pm
- week 1, tues 2pm-3pm

for HUBS1403
- Pass Grp 12 Thurs 1pm-2pm

I would have done my timetable completely differently, but maths really clashed with biomed and chem, so it looks like 5 days a week, earliest finish 5pm =/
If I get my maths pref, I'll end up finishing fridays at 8pm....major lol.
Guess I'll just have to go out afterwards =D
thats pretty shit.

so we only have prof skills lab weeks 3 - 7 together.

for week 1 of prof skills, im the hour after.

and my biomed tute is different to urs.

looks like maths screwed everything over for u - look at ur fridays u poor thing.

what chem lab were u gonna pick? (EDIT: obviously not the one that im doing. I deliberately stayed away from group 1 prof skills lab because it stopped me putting my chem lab at 1 - 4 on a monday. oh well, ive got a school mate doin chem throughout the year so ill try to get him to do my timeslot :) )

Last edited:
HSC
Uni Grad
whats so funny bout that?
Mainly the fact most people on here are doing like 90+ atar req stuff and im doing one that is about 70.
So most people look down on it, rightfully so I suppose.

sam5

HSC
Mainly the fact most people on here are doing like 90+ atar req stuff and im doing one that is about 70.
people like us are just jealous that ur number of contact hours is not much more than half of what we have.

HSC
Uni Grad
Wouldn't most people have the same amount of hours if they are doing 40 units? Or am I missing something?

sam5

HSC
ill put it this way.

my mate is doin teaching/arts this year and he will be doin no more than 12 contact hours a week.

Im doin 19.

Its a big difference.

HSC
Uni Grad
Ah, wow that is cool lol.
I was originally doin Prim Teach/Arts but I decided to switch to Early Childhood Studies cos Arts sounded kinda like HSC English all over again.
Now I'm in limbo till they tell me if the transfer was successful.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
"contact hours" are just an existentialist construct, what is contact really?

(except labs...)

cassiecocaine

HSC
Wait, if you've enrolled in your tutorials... when are mine up for grabs !? Because I know the ones I want, I just forget what day they come out! I'm freaking out now, lol

emmcyclopedia

HSC
thats pretty shit.

so we only have prof skills lab weeks 3 - 7 together.

for week 1 of prof skills, im the hour after.

and my biomed tute is different to urs.

looks like maths screwed everything over for u - look at ur fridays u poor thing.

what chem lab were u gonna pick? (EDIT: obviously not the one that im doing. I deliberately stayed away from group 1 prof skills lab because it stopped me putting my chem lab at 1 - 4 on a monday. oh well, ive got a school mate doin chem throughout the year so ill try to get him to do my timeslot :) )
Yeah, I wanted the friday one instead of monday... I'm gonna have a bit of a re-shuffle of my timetable tomorrow, so I'll let you know what I'm doing for chem =)

Ah maths...the things we do for calculus.

Well, we can be lab buddies even if it is for just 4 weeks!

Shitty timetable, but good subjects, so I'll live =)

RUBBISH!

Anyone who looks down on you for the degree your doing is an uninformed wanker. Teaching and Childcare are challenging and admirable careers, and have the ability to impact significantly on the development of an individual. Actually, I was tempted to do teaching too =)

emilyo

apathetic member
HSC
i hate how different subjects open up for online rego at different times, on of my subjects intro into physiotherapy i believe wont open up until the 5th of march! i also found enrolling to be a long and tedious process. They really need more morning sessions so we can have the afternoon/night to work. In my degree (physio) no combination will give you a day completely off so how are we supposed to find the time you work so we can you know afford to go to uni argh

Last edited:

emmcyclopedia

HSC
i hate how different subjecgts open up for online rego at different times, on of my subjecgts intro into physiotherapy i believe wont open up until the 5th of feb! i also found enrolling to be a long and tedious process. They really need more morning sessions so we can have the afternoon/night to work. In my degree (physio) no combination will give you a day completely off so how are we supposed to find the time you work so we can you know afford to go to uni argh
DUUUUUUUDE!

I. feel. your. pain.

Science/health degrees FTF!!! =|

Lol...But it'll all be worth it =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)